What happened with these acts?

I saw a live act of Indoor or Inscape on a page not long ago on the net, and this surprised me, do they still make music??? And what about all following acts? I know some still perform live, but what about new music...?

Power Source

MFG

Mystica

Nada

Total Eclipse

Man With No Name

EPD

Laughing Buddha

Miranda

Indica

...?

Guest daksinamurti

Hi anoebis

the man with no name still exists he just finished his new album and will release it soon on dragonflyrecords.he will also play live at some partys in germany the next weeks

as far as total eclipse is concerned-->they still exist but serge is no longer a member he released a own album on solstice.

im not 100% sure but power sorce just released a 12" on spiral trax

about the others i dont have no clew.

Guest madln  aka las22

total eclipse is now exist but serge go away ...the antidote

loic and stefan have keep TE for us and they do live act sometime

the last time i have seen them

it wasnt very ok .....but psyside told me that now it s ok ....(live act saterday in london )

that s all i say !

Guest ukiro

daksinamurti - Power Source is not the same as The Source Experience. It was the source experience (real name Robert Leiner) that made a release on Spiral Trax not long ago. From what I can gather the Power Source guys (there were three of them in that band) aren't making psytrance anymore.

EDP is Dan Larsson (who co-produced a bunch of tracks on Mirandas debut album on Koyote in 1996) but I don't think he's doing trance any more.

Miranda is still active.

Guest Ktrance

I think MFG is dead, too bad they were one of the best acts out there... (Please... please..please somebody correct me and tell me that they are still realeasing...)

-Ktrance

Guest Full Lotus

I saw Total Eclipse a couple of weeks ago in London, it was only Loic, but he rocked none the less. Quality DJ set and Live set. Psyside played on the same bill.....

yes! please, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase tell us that mfg is in the studio making new amazing music :[

as far as i now passenger is not active at all.. all that was to it was that he worked alone on a album a couple of years ago.

same with emuna, a more clubbier-sounding sideproject.

Nada on Butterfly Dawn is not the same as the other Nada... the one on Butterfly Dawn is Humphrey Bacchus and Russell Davies. See my review....

As for Laughing Buddha... great news... Jez is making trance again after a bit of a break, and from what I have heard it is spectacular... look out for new releases.

bomble

Guest Mindtwister

Too bad Power Source is no not making muic anymore. They were amazing!

Does anyone know what those guys ar up to nowdays? Are they stil making music but in another genre?

Take Care Dudes

//Mindtwister