Some youtube user with SFX & AP rare's

Malevol3nt

Just stumbled on this guys youtube account a few days ago, he seems to be uploading some rare stuff (and non-rare) that I haven't heard of from Avi & Lior. Stuff like SFX, Aban Don & AP etc.

He's uploading videos on a daily basis, check it out for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Artemo...amp;view=videos

There's quite a few of those tracks that I've never heard before. Altho he is misslabeling some music with AP on it, even tho AP only mixed those tracks from other artists in a few compilations. So don't jump to any conclusions too fast. ;)

Anyway, I thought this was worth a mention for any AP/SFX fans out there.

Edit: Quick example SFX - Another World, I never knew they made this track in 1995 under SFX and then remade it in 1999 under AP. Kinda cool to hear how their sound progressed over the years.

There are 3 rare cd :

- SFX - Rainbirds (very rare!!) --> contains old tracks

- Astral Projection - Dancing Galaxy with a 3 tracks cd bonus (all are not rare at all)

- Astral Projection - The Mix --> contains tracks that are released on different cd

I had the chance to buy Rainbirds album around 3 years ago thanks to a german seller, it's a good album altough its sounds very old !!

I've also one other rare track, someone could hate it...I like it :

They have many unreleased tracks but they don't share them, only Avi & Lior have them.

Their new album is supposed to be released on 090909 but I'm not sure of this...their website was updated yesterday and it says "released worldwide soon"...