Amithaba Buddha

Okay first off I have to say I have loved every track I've ever heard from this amazing artist. When can I expect to hear more? Was there a debut album ever released on Phototropic? I have heard of an album called "Goa Gate" but can't seem to find it to buy anywhere. I kind of enjoyed the Pandemonium release, but it's not the classic "old-school" goa that I've come to love with the Amithaba Buddha releases.

But for the record, Amithaba Buddha is one of the best acts in "new" goa that I have heard in the last 5 years. I'm dying for more!

Helios - Loving Phototropic and Suntrip releases!!!!!!

**edit - found the album for sale on some obscure websites, couldn't find the link on the photoropic website without searching google for some reason. Why isn't this available on psyshop or saikosounds???

**edit - found the album for sale on some obscure websites, couldn't find the link on the photoropic website without searching google for some reason. Why isn't this available on psyshop or saikosounds???

It's a CD-R release if I remember correctly, thus it does not get sold via regular psy trance orientated shops. Sharpen your iris and cornea man, 'cause the artist and the lable owner visit this forum frequently. Try sending them a PM. The owner of Phototropic has a nick which goes something like djtixingoton or some other similar complex clash of sounds! The artist, Filipe Santos, goes around these parts with the Amithaba Buddha nick, so get in contact with them :)

The owner of Phototropic has a nick which goes something like djtixingoton or some other similar complex clash of sounds!

:lol:

Just go to the phototropic website : www.phototropicrecords.com , you can buy all their releases there :)

greets

Hello there!! What indeed a great surprise to see a topic about one of my old projects. :)

You are able to purchase the Goa Gate album from www.phototropicrecords.com via Kunaki.

New stuff is coming soon on my label Sita Records www.sitarecords.com .

My new and final project is called Räma www.myspace.com/ramaproject where i'm using all my 9 years of experience in one project only.

Our first opening release will come up soon in August , you can check out on our website for demos and such.

Hope i helped and glad to make you and everybody happy with my music and work as always :)

/Filipe

• 1 month later...