Gliese 581d

buzzman

This is a great sounding track, buzz. I'm impressed.

It sucks that people don't seem to take the initiative to comment in the music promo section as much as they used to.

Yeah I have noticed that, it's a real shame... Used to get good constructive critique here...

But thank you for your comment, I'm glad you liked it symphoid :)

wooow Gliese 581d take my mind trow a pretty rainbow journey ,very melodic emotional chillout

This track remind me on AesDana , H.U.V.A Network ,Asura and Solar Fields,tnx for sharing this

btw: is the track finished ??

wooow Gliese 581d take my mind trow a pretty rainbow journey ,very melodic emotional chillout

This track remind me on AesDana , H.U.V.A Network ,Asura and Solar Fields,tnx for sharing this

btw: is the track finished ??

Hey Anub1s, glad you liked it :) I still need to tweak some stuff, and I'm thinking about changing the bright melody a little bit, to make it more alive. I will let you know when something happens!

Hey Anub1s, glad you liked it :) I still need to tweak some stuff, and I'm thinking about changing the bright melody a little bit, to make it more alive. I will let you know when something happens!

Yea u should give on the track more bright moments :D It will sound very good and with faster tempo will be an amazing progresive track :)