Elysium and Wombatmusic Live @ Antaris-Project

Elysium

Since it's apparently ok to promote Ott's free live set then I will also promote my free live sets here :)

Elysium and Wombatmusic live at the Antaris-Project Festival 2009.

The Antaris-Project Festival was amazing! What a great International crowd. The Village was super nice and the Deco was mind-blowing. I am not sure how many visitors the Festival had but some say around 7-8000 people.

Huge thanks to Axel and the crew and Shuttle drivers. I think it's probably the best organized and professional Crew I've ever seen. You got to make a new Festival next year guys

As a HUGE thanks to the wonderful smiling dancing freaks on the floor I have uploaded both live-sets free to download as your heart’s desire.

Enjoy!

Elysium Live [Goatrance/Tribal]

Antaris-Project Festival

Germany

July 12th, 2009

1 Hour 28 minutes

01. Interpretation of Dreams

02. Elysium

03. Trancelestial Psychobabas

04. Keep It Cool

05. Wild Dance on Naked Feet

06. Ethnolastic

07. Subconsiousness

08. Dust

09. Monzoon

www.krisandersen.com/music.html

Direct links

Wav

mp3 (320kbps)

* A new Elysium album is planned to be released in Jan/Feb 2010

Wombatmusic Live [Downbeat/Chill]

Antaris-Project Festival

Germany

July 11.th, 2009

2 Hours

01. Shimmering Madness and Hovering Butterflies

02. Shameful Silence II

03. Shameful Silence I

04. Human Reaction

05. Along The Way

06. It’s Time

07. Relax

08. Dreams

09. Tré Bien

10. Desire

11. The Blue Hour

12. Future Society

13. Stimulation

14. I’m Lazy

15. World of Modern Science

www.krisandersen.com/music.html

Direct links

Wav

mp3 (320kbps)

* The 2nd Wombatmusic album “Along the Way" will be released in the autumn (Free digital release)

Cool, thanks for this :)

Are the tracks any different from the original studio versions?

I don't recall seeing "Wild Dance on Naked Feet" on any of your albums or singles.

Was it ever officially released?

Any chance you could upload your "Journey" track?

I'd love to hear what it sounds like.

Thanx a gain :)

Cool, thanks for this :)

Are the tracks any different from the original studio versions?

I don't recall seeing "Wild Dance on Naked Feet" on any of your albums or singles.

Was it ever officially released?

Any chance you could upload your "Journey" track?

I'd love to hear what it sounds like.

Thanx a gain :)

You are welcome :)

All the live versions are brand new remixes. I have tried to stick to the old Elysium trademark but the versions are a bit faster (140 bpm) and more tribal too.

The "Wild Dance On Naked Feet" was released on the album "Celestial Sounds & Tribal Beats".

I do not have a clean version of "Journey" as it have data "skips" on the DAT tape. But frankly I don't think it's that good anyway :)

But if I find a ok version I will upload it.

Cheers

Kristian

All the live versions are brand new remixes. I have tried to stick to the old Elysium trademark but the versions are a bit faster (140 bpm) and more tribal too.

:o oh my god I think I just wet myself of excitement :) More dance floor and more tribal...damn...can hardly wait to finish downloading.

oh and I wouldn't mind having The Journey even if it's not perfect, so don't be shy :)

Goa trance? :ph34r:

I am not sure it will meet the die hard Goa fans expectations as I reserve the right to experiment and not just copy what has been.

But there will for sure be a strong doze of the traditional Elysium sound. I am not sure if it can be called Goa as Goa is such a diverse and misused term in music. But if you like the old Elysium I am sure there will be something for you there too.

Great news, both for the new album and for the live sets.

Great news, both for the new album and for the live sets.

Side note: 5200+ downloads (Elysium and Wombatmusic live sets) in a matter of a couple of weeks from promotion on various sites and only aprox. 5 people cared to share their comments (via email or posts). A bit disappointing as I thought at least people would hand out some constructive critisism or general feedback (good or bad) when they get music for free in CD quality. All in all I have had 17000+ downloads since I started giving out free music from my site and so far only 22 people cared to let me know what they thought of my music. Anyways, just a small side note. But comments are really appreciated as it's what fuels us the artist’s engines making us continue. With no feedback we might as well just do music for ourselves.

But again a big thanks to those who download :)

Hey, Kris-EP, i downloaded it as well, but im bit slow on listening to Elysiums set, thats the one i downloaded and ive managed to get to the half of it, i love it so far ;)

No worries mate and thanks for the feedback. It's nice to read your views on the music :)

What is there to download? Just stuff already released on CD??

Your old music is great, I don't really care for the Wombatmusic CD though. So I look forward to hearing the new Elysium CD.

Nine new remixes (never released at all) of old Elysium tracks in a new live-set recorded at Antaris-Project and previous unreleased stuff + a ton of other music. yeah I know not your style of music though ;)

And you know how it goes. If you don't want it don't grab it :)

No worries mate and thanks for the feedback. It's nice to read your views on the music :)

Tnx *feels special* :lol:

TBH never listened throughout your albums, this mix made me curious so i gave it a go, nice representation of your old sound imo for those who havent listened to your tribal oldies, like me and make interested ;)

Tnx *feels special* :lol:

TBH never listened throughout your albums, this mix made me curious so i gave it a go, nice representation of your old sound imo for those who havent listened to your tribal oldies, like me and make interested ;)

No need to feel special. It's only music :)

Nice to hear you are digging into my early releases :)

Cheers

Kristian

Side note: 5200+ downloads (Elysium and Wombatmusic live sets) in a matter of a couple of weeks from promotion on various sites and only aprox. 5 people cared to share their comments (via email or posts). A bit disappointing as I thought at least people would hand out some constructive critisism or general feedback (good or bad) when they get music for free in CD quality. All in all I have had 17000+ downloads since I started giving out free music from my site and so far only 22 people cared to let me know what they thought of my music. Anyways, just a small side note. But comments are really appreciated as it's what fuels us the artist’s engines making us continue. With no feedback we might as well just do music for ourselves.

I noticed a bit of a progressive/funky touch in Elysium live :)

That must have had the crowd moving and getting women attention which of course would explain his thankfulness and excitement :) :)

Admit it Elysium...you got some special attention backstage afterwards ;):) :)

Side note: 5200+ downloads (Elysium and Wombatmusic live sets) in a matter of a couple of weeks from promotion on various sites and only aprox. 5 people cared to share their comments (via email or posts). A bit disappointing as I thought at least people would hand out some constructive critisism or general feedback (good or bad) when they get music for free in CD quality. All in all I have had 17000+ downloads since I started giving out free music from my site and so far only 22 people cared to let me know what they thought of my music. Anyways, just a small side note. But comments are really appreciated as it's what fuels us the artist's engines making us continue. With no feedback we might as well just do music for ourselves.

Haha, I have similar experiences on a much smaller scale. I started sending DJ mixes to a mailing list of friends, and I posted them in my FB account and on here and Isra. All of them were downloaded around 100 times, except one which was downloaded 200 times (the one i explicitly labeled cheesy, hahaha).

Anyways, after the first mix I got 30 responses intotal (Email, FB, and sites), after the second 15, after the third 5, and now it ranges between 0 and 3. Mind you, still the exact same number of downloads per mix. The funny thing was, for a while i stopped doing mixes, and whenever I met someone from my list, they were like "Hey, where is the next mix, dont be so lazy. I listen to them all the time!!!". Or I would drive in the car of a friend of a friend who is not on the mailing list and he would be playing my mix, because it has been passed around to all kinds of people. Yet, after the first 3 mixes, I never heard a word of feedback from anyone.

Then, after all these people complained and told me me to start sending mixes again I did, expecting joyous screams of "Finally a new mix!". The result: No responses at all.

Anyways, my point is this: Its human nature! When given something for free, people will take ownership of it and take it for granted. Take it away from them, they will scream. Its just the way it is :)

I noticed a bit of a progressive/funky touch in Elysium live :)

That must have had the crowd moving and getting women attention which of course would explain his thankfulness and excitement :) :)

Admit it Elysium...you got some special attention backstage afterwards ;):) :)

hehe :)

I wanted to make the new remixes more tribal and more groovy (baby). So I toally agree they appear more progressive/funky (I call it tribal though) than the originals :)

I downloaded both sets before going on holidays and liked very much listening to both acts on the beach :rolleyes:

Chers mate. Happy you liked it :)

@ GaySatanicHippie

Yeah it's the way it is but still no fun :)