Hitler really hates the new Infected Mushroom album

Ormion

Since Darkbiter took the initiative -- do you guys happen to know any other artists or albums that resemble "Classical Mushroom"? I've been looking for quite some time, but I couldn't find anything.

Nystagmus-The Immaculate Perception (just get ready for a lot of ehm..similarities and a lot of samples)

and Talpa's both albums have a classical flavor IMO.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest D N H

Why so much worry about IM?

The band is following its way of expression (and ambition) which is in an electronic dance/rock/pop/whatever style.

If IM wanted psytrance they would create it, like their great 1st album. Except the band is only behind fame and money, and only if there is a major demand for a psytrance album, they might be convinced to produce one, but is this the case?

The only bad thing may be if they are presenting their style as psytrance or speaking in its name, but again who cares?..

Although rephrasing certain videos is funny (there are several versions of this), nonetheless confusing or involving whichever political themes or persons is unsuitable and unfitting in the scene. Keep Awaaay!

Why so much worry about IM?

And why not?

It's all we have left. It's either this or new Hallucinogen album with spontan Full-on bashing.

And Naci attitute is actually pretty fresh issue here. <_<

If anyone draw parallells between hitler and jews, because the Infected Mushroom boys come from Israel which is a Jewish state, then you're sadly missing the point and should excert your unneccesary moralism elsewhere.

Guest D N H

No, you might missed the point in what i'm saying and i don't argue the writer's good sarcastic purposes.

I mentioned "whichever political themes or persons" and no, this is not about whichever (political) "morals" and "drawing parallels", it is about the quite opposite.

(See how easy is to fall into this political controversy/argumentation trap? Repugnant!)

What about - get over it and move on?

I am amazed how much time and energy you people use on a band you dislike so much.

My 2 cents about IM.

I for one never thought they were special. I have heard a lot of pioneer Israeli and UK artists prior to their debut sounding very similar to IM’s music. IMO they copied various well-known Israeli and UK bands but had a much better Promotion strategy, and hats off, had/have a very high work ethics in order to become a success. Their music was/is (IMO) not special or genius or even interesting. But again that's me and my opinion and I am sure their popularity had a lot to do with the fact that many newcomers, at the time of IM’s debut and a few years after, did not know anything about pioneer artists showing the way for IM before they got introduced to IM and by that thought they had discovered something "groundbreaking" which is natural seen in the light they never heard this kind of music before. But for many of those of us who knew what came before IM their music was not that special. I also base this on talks with other old timers as myself.

So again I suggest you move on and find other bands out in the big wide world of music. I can assure you there's a lot of amazing music out there.

I doubt IM will start making music you like because you rant about their “selling out” in a underground forum ;)

What about - get over it and move on?

I am amazed how much time and energy you people use on a band you dislike so much.

Oh shit! I made a few bad posts about an artist and suddenly I'm out of both time AND energy. I hade so many things to do today! How can I restore my precious energy that got lost in a 30sec forum post?!?!?!?!

I for one never thought they were special. I have heard a lot of pioneer Israeli and UK artists prior to their debut sounding very similar to IM’s music. IMO they copied various well-known Israeli and UK bands but had a much better Promotion strategy, and hats off, had/have a very high work ethics in order to become a success. Their music was/is (IMO) not special or genius or even interesting.

:lol:

I doubt IM will start making music you like because you rant about their “selling out” in a underground forum ;)

Who knows..

I really enjoy bashing IM. I paid for their 4 first albums, that gives me the right. I didn't just buy those albums, I bought a promise of neverending amazing music. They breeched that binding contract, they pay the consequences. :drama:

Guest D N H

That didn't happen until you brought it up.

It could and it can, and that's why i brought it up, to mention this perspective and its negative outcome. Especially by extrinsic persons to the scene, and ones with mean purposes or stupid.

This video just worked as a cause for the expression of my stance.

Oh shit! I made a few bad posts about an artist and suddenly I'm out of both time AND energy. I hade so many things to do today! How can I restore my precious energy that got lost in a 30sec forum post?!?!?!?!

I'm sure you understood my point smartass :lol: