Hitler really hates the new Infected Mushroom album

Ormion

You know, in every IM video I've seen Erez is just standing behind his keyboards and look bored.

Not only that but you can't hear what his playing. All you can hear is guitars, kick and Duvdev's voice.

Which is sad because he's the brain of the group.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help to think when hearing some tracks like 'Intelligate' (from the Shiva Space EP) that Duvdev has had some wicked ideas when it came to the earlier forming of Infected. I'm sure the singing nutter was responsible for some of the madness we love about Infected Mushroom. It would be a shame to undermine his creativity and influence only to praise Erez as being the only driver. And thought that maybe this is the music Erez wants to make (?) while experimenting with sounds and styles? I've seen the blogs made and some interviews and in all honesty, Duvdev seems like a good and energetic person.

But then again, I'm just playing the devils advocate here ,)

*much love towrds Duvdev's voice use in all of these old IM tracks :D

I can't help to think when hearing some tracks like 'Intelligate' (from the Shiva Space EP) that Duvdev has had some wicked ideas when it came to the earlier forming of Infected. I'm sure the singing nutter was responsible for some of the madness we love about Infected Mushroom. It would be a shame to undermine his creativity and influence only to praise Erez as being the only driver. And thought that maybe this is the music Erez wants to make (?) while experimenting with sounds and styles? I've seen the blogs made and some interviews and in all honesty, Duvdev seems like a good and energetic person.

But then again, I'm just playing the devils advocate here ,)

*much love towrds Duvdev's voice use in all of these old IM tracks :D

That's possible too.

But since he's the one who sings, then he's the one we hate too. :lol:

But since he's the one who sings, then he's the one we hate too. :lol:

sort of shamefull of both groups. us and duvdev. but as long as we see it with a spoon of lol, its puff

to quote someone i agree with:

Aye, great tune that. (about Mush Mushi)

Pity they didn't head off in their new direction under a different name, so the rockstar crap didn't taint your memories of the good older stuff! :irolleyes

Some tragic accident must happen to Duvdev.

Dude, you must be an idiot, if its sarcastic remark or attempt to make a witty joke, try again, cause you failed to put it out to look funny ;)

LOL, useles vids if you ask me, nothing special there, couldnt care less :D

Dude, you must be an idiot

No, you're an idiot, because you expect me to share your ethics.

Such a harsh reaction usually comes from people who take their ethics and morals too seriously and believe they are something absolute that everyone must share similarly. While, in fact, it is just the result of the particular kind and level of social brainwash you were exposed to.

In real life I would be more careful and probably even apologize for that remark; but you have to remember that this is the Internet and the threshold for taking other people's remarks seriously should be a lot higher.

Aaaaanyway.. :wank:

Such a harsh reaction usually comes from people who take their ethics and morals too seriously and believe they are something absolute that everyone must share similarly. While, in fact, it is just the result of the particular kind and level of social brainwash you were exposed to.

In real life I would be more careful and probably even apologize for that remark; but you have to remember that this is the Internet and the threshold for taking other people's remarks seriously should be a lot higher.

:lol:

Thanks hippy kid, you just made my day, thanks for educational lecture, ill have something to think about :lol:!

Duvdev sounds like having an accident every time he approaches the microphone.

Heyoooo!

:lol:

haha you are certainly not taking any ethics seriously if you want duvdev to have an accident.. good luck living in a world without ethics...

I think you guys fight over a misunderstanding.

I'm sure Psyvox wanted to write Some terrible accident must happened to Duvdev instead of happen.

If not then he was simply joking.

I for example don't want to see Duvdev choke to death by his own dick, it's just black humour :P

BTW a guy at youtube wrote me that IM themselves watched the video and had a good laugh.

I'm really happy they didn't get offened (especially Duvdev) and realised it was just humour. :)

I wanted a new the gathering, or shiva shidapu, or shidapu. :(

Thank you so much! I never knew Erez had other projects beyond IM. I'm quite excited to check out the music he made under these two names you've mentioned.

"The Gathering" was indeed a good album, but I think it rather prepared the ground for "Classical Mushroom".

Since Darkbiter took the initiative -- do you guys happen to know any other artists or albums that resemble "Classical Mushroom"? I've been looking for quite some time, but I couldn't find anything.