Old Filteria material

Penzoline

Outside of Filteria, I did remixes of tracks from the above mentioned artist who will remain unnamed, Sound Field (released), Optokoppler, Noise Anomalie, and one other artist who said I could use the remix for live performances, but preferred not to have it released at that time (instead of saving it for live use, I stripped that track of all the other artist's work and rewrote it into what became "Recon-Figure" on the last album). There was also a remix the late Symphonics of Phi did of my track "I.S.B." shortly before his death.

Regarding retirement, as I have said in the past, I will likely get back into it in the future, but at the moment I have no usable studio space and two tracks which need finishing before I can start anything else (I've always had a strict policy of finishing EVERY track I've ever started, so having two sitting undone is a major thorn in my mental side).

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion of old style Filteria action....

• 1 year later...

yeah. sky input, heliopolis and remixes&unreleaseds all had the same distinct sound. daze and lost are different (and better imho).

You mean how sky input is amazing on one day and the next day Daze is just blissful. I totally agree with you Padmapani :)