Jaia new album, remix cd and some more news

I love the old schoolers coming out with new albums

Guess they can't all be goa classics, but I welcome his new stuff

I'm definitely more of a fan of Blue Energy than Fiction

but I will give it a spin for sure

Should be interesting

604ever

after hearing jaïa at ozora i've lost interest in the new album. i didn't know any of his new stuff, and was a bit disappointed. it's decent progressive, but there was none of the magic, which the blue energy album is full of, present. actually i was a bit surprised that he didn't play mai mai or at least a remix thereof; i couldn't imagine a set of man with no name / hallucinogen without teleport / l.s.d. as last track. if you have a classic track that everyone knows and that's deep and beautiful beyond words, why not play it?

Well, MWNN didn't drop Teleport at Ozora this year, and as far as my perception of Jaia's performance goes, I consider it the finest main stage live along with Hallucinogen and the absolutely divine Blue Planet Corporation sunday morning blast!

Anyways, I am very hyped about his new album, very VERY hyped, more than I was for "Fiction" some years down the line. Jaia's new sound has hypnotic groove, it demands your attention and takes full command of the dance floor. Don't know about you, but I feel it!

i couldn't imagine a set of man with no name / hallucinogen without teleport / l.s.d. as last track. if you have a classic track that everyone knows and that's deep and beautiful beyond words, why not play it?

I can imagine it is quite boring to have to play your classics all the time. Especially if you have new stuff that you think is worth the attention.

Well, MWNN didn't drop Teleport at Ozora this year, and as far as my perception of Jaia's performance goes, I consider it the finest main stage live along with Hallucinogen and the absolutely divine Blue Planet Corporation sunday morning blast!

Anyways, I am very hyped about his new album, very VERY hyped, more than I was for "Fiction" some years down the line. Jaia's new sound has hypnotic groove, it demands your attention and takes full command of the dance floor. Don't know about you, but I feel it!

Dude where were you? Of course he dropped Teleport! In full effect and people went bonkers! But Blue Planet dropped Crystal, that was an absolute higlight for me, when that middle part kicked in, I think i lost my mind.

But Jaia was fucking amazing at Ozora, I still have all the tracks in my head. BTW, if i knew you were there we should have met, i was the one wearing Lederhosen, hahaha

BTW, Hallucinogen was fucking boring...

Dude where were you? Of course he dropped Teleport! In full effect and people went bonkers! But Blue Planet dropped Crystal, that was an absolute higlight for me, when that middle part kicked in, I think i lost my mind.

But Jaia was fucking amazing at Ozora, I still have all the tracks in my head. BTW, if i knew you were there we should have met, i was the one wearing Lederhosen, hahaha

BTW, Hallucinogen was fucking boring...

I was one of the bonkers!!!! Such a moment, MWNM also played a couple of other classics........ I do agree about Hallucinogen. He should make the effort to write a few new tunes. I has been 10 years playing the same set. Maybe promoters should stop hiring him......... But still.... his sets are quite crowdy so......... It raises the acid sales.

• 2 weeks later...

So I found out that two of the tracks Jaia played that I didnt know yet aren`t actually Jaia, but his clubby sideproject Kama he does withthis other guy MacGregor. And the good thing, they are released and available on Beatport :)

So, for all those who were there, I think you will recognize these two :)

Kama & MacGregor - Nova

Kama & MacGregor - Yellow

That Nova track really stuck in my head after his set, i was "singing" it all festival, hahaha, so Im glad I found it, it`s a happy track perfect for walking in the sunshine. The other one is great as well, however they do sound kinda similar... ;)

• 1 month later...

As for the Re:Works CD (which is scheduled for November 2009) we can already announce that the following remixers will be featured on the release (some of them on digital version only):

Vibrasphere

Martin Roth

Astronivo & DJ Slater

Silicon Sound

Blue Planet Corporation

Jimmy Van M

Even11

Kiwa

Kliment

....and of course Jaia himself.

Stay tuned for more info ;)

I watched his live-set at Aurora last summer, and it was just plain electro. Didn't even sound proggy. They play this kind of music at commercial electro parties here. It wasn't bad though, just not psy anymore.