Jaia new album, remix cd and some more news

Yes, we at Tribal Vision Records love Jaia! We loved him in his early goa trance times (who could ever forget Mai Mai?) and we loved him even more after he switched to progressive and in 2005 produced legendary Fiction album, a timeless classic and in our opinion one of the milestones of the genre.

After that Yannis dedicated his time mainly to work on his side projects (Even11, Kama...), some compilation tracks and remixes, movie soundtracks production and of course touring the planet with his live performance.

However busy he has been lately, we realized it is time for something big again – and this is what we have planned for you:

Jaia – Re:Works

In October 2009 a very special release will see the light of the day. Great producers across all the genres had a chance to remix some of Jaia’s best tunes – soon we will uncover some of the names, we promised you won’t be disapointed! Of course there will be some goodies included also from the master itself.

Jaia – The Dreamwalker

A brand new full length album is scheduled for the beginning of 2010. Once again you can expect a thought-out concept behind it, including a lot of not-just-for-the-dancefloor tunes. We suppose that we will be able to bring you some first samples this Autumn.

Even11

A debut album of Jaia’s collaboration with psy-trance producer Silicon Sound is planned for late 2010. One of the teasers will be included on Crosslink vol. 2, a double-cd compilation by Tribal Vision & Iboga Records.

Jaia – The Bootlegs

Recently Jaia has made a few reworks of some classic trance tracks. One of them will be featured on the above mentioned Re:Works cd, others we will be giving out for download as a part of some competitions.

Jaia – Live

To book a Jaia live show for the Autumn / Winter season or to get info about the possibilities of organizing a release party in your country, please contact Tribal Vision Booking:

http://www.tribalvision.cz/booking/

E-mail: tvrbooking@gmail.com

Phone: +420 723065858

In the meantime do not miss Jaia at the following festivals this summer:

10.8. – Freedom festival, Portugal

13.8. – Ozora festival, Hungary

21.8. – Aurora festival, Greece

We would love to hear what you think – any suggestions, ideas and comments will be highly appreciated!

Stay tuned for more info!

Jaia

http://www.jaia.net (new website coming soon!)

http://www.myspace.com/jaiamusic

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jaia/34080230047

Tribal Vision Records

http://www.tribalvision.cz

http://www.myspace.com/tribalvisionrecords

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17194427046

Tribal Vision @ Beatport: https://www.beatport.com/labels/Tribal+Vision+Records

Tribal Vision @ Psyshop: http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/tvr/index.html

Nice nice nice. I'm particularly expecting the album.

Do you know what "genre" it will be? Progressive/housish like Fiction? I just hope there will not be that much of ambient, dixit "including a lot of not-just-for-the-dancefloor tunes" . If relaxing tracks there must be, I'd prefer more down to midtempo.

But we'll see. Good luck to Jaïa.

this sounds very promising.

i hope they will put some old non-album tunes on the remix-album (think insomnie, orphee, mohamour, xy) as goodies on the remix-album...or maybe as digital downloads only. these are too great to be forgotten...

Do you know what "genre" it will be? Progressive/housish like Fiction? I just hope there will not be that much of ambient, dixit "including a lot of not-just-for-the-dancefloor tunes" . If relaxing tracks there must be, I'd prefer more down to midtempo.

It is still a bit soon to say - honestly, although I have already heard some drafts for the album, I am curious how the whole thing is gonna turn out, too :) I'd say you can expect a bit of all of that - some pumping progressive trancy tunes, slower housy stuff and some short instrumental/ambient pieces...

But we'll see. Good luck to Jaïa.

Um why? I hate people who think all CDs must be for playing on a dancefloor. Don't buy it if you don't want, but I personally hope half the tracks are ambient and downtempo.

Um why? I hate people who think all CDs must be for playing on a dancefloor. Don't buy it if you don't want, but I personally hope half the tracks are ambient and downtempo.

Thank you for this precious advice.

Well if it's all upbeat he'll probably buy it! That's why he asked you thick twat. I hate how you troll the forum constantly. Either you are a troll or just extremely fucking stupid but probably both!

I personally think he should release both a 100% upbeat album and a 100% chillout album but I know a lot of people don't like ambient and chillout so I am sure some would disagree!

Oh yea? I think a post asking an artist CD to only be a certain "genre" of music is dumb, because good artists usually aren't confined into genres. (Not to mention most of Jaia's best tracks so far have been ambient.)

1. I expressed my expectations of the album. This is usually what we do in these kind of threads (at least I think so, correct me if I'm wrong).

2. I do not agree with you about Jaïa's best tracks. But that's OK, it's all about taste. I do agree about good artists not being confined to one genre.

3. You think too much. Would be cool if you were more polite/gentle/agreeable. This forum is not your playground.

Feel free to reply and argue, but that's all for me. If you want to carry the conversation, better use PM, this thread is more about Jaïa than fights.

Awesome news!

Hey Slater, maybe you can help me out with this.

I heard Jaia live twice, once at VuuV 2005 or 2006 or whenever it was when he played there, and last year at Ozora. Both times he ended the set (the real set, before he stopped and started playing extra tracks) with an astonishingly haunting beautiful melodic prog-trance track which i could not get out of my head for days afterwards. Both times it was the exact same track, even though the performances were 2 or 3 years apart. I have searched everywhere for this track, checked his albums, his compilation tracks, yet I have not found it.

Do you know which track I am talking about, and if so, will it be on the new album? Thanks :)

Do you know which track I am talking about, and if so, will it be on the new album? Thanks :)

i guess you also searched youtube? there are 3 videos of jaia playing at ozora 2008, maybe it is one of those tracks?

good luck finding the song.

i guess you also searched youtube? there are 3 videos of jaia playing at ozora 2008, maybe it is one of those tracks?

good luck finding the song.

No, its not one of those songs. The one I am talking about is best described as epic with a hauntinmg melody, almost more like very tasteful "normal trance" than prog. psy.

Awesome news!

Hey Slater, maybe you can help me out with this.

I heard Jaia live twice, once at VuuV 2005 or 2006 or whenever it was when he played there, and last year at Ozora. Both times he ended the set (the real set, before he stopped and started playing extra tracks) with an astonishingly haunting beautiful melodic prog-trance track which i could not get out of my head for days afterwards. Both times it was the exact same track, even though the performances were 2 or 3 years apart. I have searched everywhere for this track, checked his albums, his compilation tracks, yet I have not found it.

I talked about it with Yannis and we think it was actually Even11 track - "Use Your Imagination". It ain't released yet, it will be probably on that Even11 debut album I mentioned above ;)

I talked about it with Yannis and we think it was actually Even11 track - "Use Your Imagination". It ain't released yet, it will be probably on that Even11 debut album I mentioned above ;)

that's a long time to check out if it is that track ;)

it would be great, if yannis could post a snippet of the track on the even11 myspace page or something.

Thanks Slater for checking! Thats very nice of you to go through all this effort for me :)

Too bad it will only come out end of 2010, thats a long time for a track to be released, the first time I heard it was at VuuV 2005 or 2006!

Anyways, I`m excited about Jaias set at Ozora this year, maybe hell play it again :)

This is great news. I adore Fiction simply because he crossed a lot of genres and did it so well. I'm very curious to see where he's going to go next... That remix album sounds pretty killer too.

• 3 weeks later...

So I heard Jaia play at the Ozora, and the new album will be SPECTACULAR!!! One of the best, if not the best performance at the festival. I was very impressed. And he played that track again, the one i was asking about earlier, even though not as the last track this time.

Anyways, I cant wait for the new album :)

after hearing jaïa at ozora i've lost interest in the new album. i didn't know any of his new stuff, and was a bit disappointed. it's decent progressive, but there was none of the magic, which the blue energy album is full of, present. actually i was a bit surprised that he didn't play mai mai or at least a remix thereof; i couldn't imagine a set of man with no name / hallucinogen without teleport / l.s.d. as last track. if you have a classic track that everyone knows and that's deep and beautiful beyond words, why not play it?