Ott - Live at Gnomelandia '09

Guest antic

Guest antic

cool, thanks for the link ;)

Well, I'm a bit disappointed after listening through because I hoped for more - there's only one new track (that is not featured on any of Ott's albums) and the 'live' versions are not that much different than released stuff: some additional sounds and effects; mostly it's the same.

Well, I'm a bit disappointed after listening through because I hoped for more - there's only one new track (that is not featured on any of Ott's albums) and the 'live' versions are not that much different than released stuff: some additional sounds and effects; mostly it's the same.

ah well I still haven't listened to Skylon yet so I guess that's why I enjoy this ;)

One thing is certain; seeing Ott live is about four thousand times better than hearing the studio albums, and even a recording of his live sets.

Dum-chaka chakca chaka, dum dum chacka chacka. Repeat. :ph34r:

The only track that really, really has some fire under the kettle is "Joyful Wonder", which easily is among my top 20 tracks in history.

• 2 weeks later...