sounds like oldschool...

Ake

Sounds like Technossomy

definitively not !

i' would bet on Power Source or Sandman instead, maybe one of the numerous remix made of End Of The World originally by produced by Sandman.

definitively not !

i' would bet on Power Source or Sandman instead, maybe one of the numerous remix made of End Of The World originally by produced by Sandman.

It's too mad to be Power Source and the kick + bass don't sound like Sandman IMO.

i guess it's none of the mentioned artists, i checked almost all tracks by them. it sounds israeli, but sometimes british stuff sounds israeli as well imo. anyway, thanks to everybody for trying. somebody will probably recognize the track and be able to identify since it's quite a good track, too good to be unknown.

It's too mad to be Power Source and the kick + bass don't sound like Sandman IMO.

The real core-structure of the track starts at 2"45 before is a long intro not trustable for any identification. What makes me think it's a remix of End of the world is the period after the break at 5"50, coz you've got the voice sample then it's very similar to the Green House effect remix of End of the world more in uptempo.

The break is quite astonishing for a goa tune, never heard so floating break this way before that's the big mystery for me, even the layers are genuine