3. Squadazm

4. Essentuki

5. Mr. S

6. Kamni

7. Nahpoh

8. Piter 26

9. Lizerd 23

10. Cycle

No Comment Records is a new independent label based in Warsaw/Poland.

After two long years of waiting here it comes, the 4th album of one of the best projects on scene - CPC himself!

New sound of CPC is different than everything you have heard so far. It brings you to the places you've never imagined that might exist. Following the best oldschool traditions it is presenting the spirit of music poetry.

Aim of this project is a wide promotion of psychedelic culture and it's creative representatives with their innovate conceptions. Founders of this project will focus on two independent streams: dark and full power, avoiding the mainstream.

Psychedelic masterpiece for mind travelers.

Found this one to be quite interesting, hopefully someone will write a proper review for it.

Ditto and I'm actually basing my interest on merely nothing. I love the artwork of this album, something very smooth about its structure. I owe zero CPC tracks, and the only music I can recall listening to that was made by CPC was some samples of his Uber Der Angst album, some of those tracks sounded very promising. I meant to buy it but never came to it. Ok, I downloaded his CPC Da Friends album, didn't love it. I listened to a few samples of ‘Double Bubble’, found it to be interesting. If I would have had money back then and now, I would buy his albums, maybe not the 'Da Friends' one, but defiantly his other releases. There is something about CPC that I can feel, but not pin-point in words. Maybe I've hyped him so much in my skull I've created a determination about his style to be extremely powerful and psychedelic. All of this because of one track I heard a sample of, of his 'Uber' album. And now, I want this album, have no idea about his music, but I know I want it. Strange.

Word about the review … Come on, I'm not keen on passing to much critique, but this is a very poor attempt and smells like simple and pure promo. No words worth digesting.

Write a new one, but thanks for putting it out in the light.

I"ve been waiting for this CD since the day I heard about it, I think that CPC is definitely my favourite dark psytrance artist and has been coming up with some killer shit ever since his first cd. I suck at writing reviews, but I'd give this an 8.5 out of 10. Kopenhagen and Secrets are my favourite tracks and I think they are incredible, Secrets definitely reminds me of the psytekk days of the old Delta and Midilmiliz. Most of the tracks are good and pretty solid, but nothing incredible like the two I mensioned.

I don't know if I'd call this CD my favourite CPC album, Violence and Double Bouble were both sick as well. However CPC always seems to come up with quality stuff and seems to come up with a unique sound every album. This is definitely the best albums I've heard in a while, for sure worth checking out.

Great stuff.

Finally some serious creative darkpsy for 2009.

Really liked it enough that I went and got his other 3 albums.

They are all pretty good as well so far.

Making my way through the discography.

Hooray for CPC

PsyON

:posford:

Maybe I've hyped him so much in my skull I've created a determination about his style to be extremely powerful and psychedelic. All of this because of one track I heard a sample of, of his 'Uber' album. And now, I want this album, have no idea about his music, but I know I want it. Strange.

You haven't hyped him. Über den angst is a great album, and it's pretty much one long track, ever shifting, and that's very uncommon these days.

I liked Double Bouble, but I haven't given Subliminal Messages a proper listen yet (listening to it right now).

I usually complain about dark psy, but CPC's "Double Bouble" has such a unique atmosphere, and - shock horror - occasionally some nicely dark melodies, and it a whole lot more than pummeling full-on basslines and endless sound effects (Isentropic, you're fired!).

So on this album it sounds like CPC has gone for a more generic kinda melodic full-on psy style. And ends up sounding like a thousand other artists in a similar vein.

Not bad, but there's no edge or uniqueness any more. Shame.

CPC writes great stuff and has done so for a few albums now. Not much recognition around these parts, which is a shame cos lots of astute listeners round these parts. Some great glitchy techy psy sounds that bang and change with heaps of atmosphere and character.

A personal fave. Love the paused beats and dark tech infused sounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Better than the CPC cover, actually. Do you have a Deviant Art page, Frix?

It would be if it had the eye..

The best CPC release to date and one of the best psytrance releases :drama:

Word, send Psytones a copy, he'll write a review with pictures and stuff... very unbiased, off course :)

YES PLEASE!!
* :rolleyes:

I was kind of inspired by the cover and thought I do someting like that :)

Posted Image

Hi frix, I really like your work, good choice of colours. But I would suggest you make the center diffrently, let it fade more.

The CPC album is very beautiful, and as one can see it has an eye on it hidden in the background, and also it has many different variations in waves, not only like frix above made :) So here is my question to the ones owning the original album, how is it made, is it with that rough texture thing where you can change angel and a different pattern emerges, or what?

Now that I've listened to this release a couple of times I must say that I'm disappointed.

Mr S, Kamni and Piter 26 are good tracks because of their subtle melodic parts, but the rest of the tracks are forgettable darkpsy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't go past tracks 2 & 3, because they're so horribly overcompressed that I have to switch to some more peaceful music, i.e. Furious or something. Seriously, he should be hanged by the balls in public place. This is how it ends when the artist himself decides to save on professional mastering...

• 4 months later...

Well, I'm amused with this release. CPC came with better tracks than earlier - i loved Double Bouble and Violence, but it was very brutal. And here we have music, which is very complex - stuff like Nahpoh and Kamni should be played on every set!!! AAArgh!