New Mindsphere album coming soon!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...logId=486556582

2.nd Mindsphere album coming soon !

Hi Imba ,

Thank you ..im started to a story to finish album but i cant give a release time but still working hard on it.

It will release from Suntrip records.

See you

Ali

I seriously can't wait - Inner Cyclone was magnificent and I've enjoyed his chillout tracks as much. Will it be either chillout/ambient, or goatrance, I don't care, this guy makes only quality stuff. Bring it on!!!

Yea Inner Cyclone was Great Yourney trhow those psychedelic goa moments :D

Im sure this one will be more powerfull :) like Penzoline says: "this guy makes only quality stuff" :)

I'm hoping it's going to have a proper master now :)

If the album comes from Suntrip then eveyone know that the master will be done from Tim Schuldt And he is one of the best`s :D

Ok it's a bit more complicated than that.

Minsphere is a great artist and we're happy he trusts us.

But to be honnest I haven't heard any Mindsphere's new work yet. Anoebis heard some tracks but was too busy recently and we couldn't talk properly about it. All I know is "they were super good".

For the moment, we have plans until the end of the year: Radical Distortion, E-Mantra, probably a kickass compilation, and maybe also...héhé you'll see.

So Minsphere is middle-term plans for me. But plans also change often depending who's ready and when. A compilation can shift, etc.

If his new album is as good as (or better than) Inner Cyclone, then we'd be happy to release it as early as posssible.

...To be continued...

Tim Schuldt might be the best payed mastering guy, but sometimes quantity can decrease quality, and tim schuldt is seen on every second release as the mastering guy, marking him the best makes it too doubtful. A TIP, check out Artifakt, especially its own release Artifakts II, this guy gives one the feeling that he does master on a quantum level.

sorry for the off topic chat, but i would join the thoughts of a proper mastering for mindsphere, he might be very good on composing and relating notes to each other correctly but the quality of inncer cyclone was really poor, and it's not just the fault of the mastering, there's also the pre-production procedures every artist must do, and it's normal NOT TO KNOW THEM, but still, such music deserves crystal clear sound.

thumbs up for Ali, great great artist.

I think Inner Cyclone was compiled out of old files, I mean, Ali didn't have some files anymore, making it impossible for him to rerecord the tracks (or something like that). And it wasn't mastered by Tim Schuldt. There it would be totally different.

Guest D N H

For the moment, we have plans until the end of the year: Radical Distortion, E-Mantra, probably a kickass compilation, and maybe also...héhé you'll see.

...To be continued...

do you mean...?..

it may be released one day...... Posted Image

It took me a while to figure out what you meant. Earth Crossing? No. You know, we also happen to release something else than Goatrance.

I think Inner Cyclone was compiled out of old files, I mean, Ali didn't have some files anymore, making it impossible for him to rerecord the tracks (or something like that). And it wasn't mastered by Tim Schuldt. There it would be totally different.

oh yes, that's what i said.

Tim Schuldt might be the best payed mastering guy, but sometimes quantity can decrease quality, and tim schuldt is seen on every second release as the mastering guy, marking him the best makes it too doubtful. A TIP, check out Artifakt, especially its own release Artifakts II, this guy gives one the feeling that he does master on a quantum level.

I'd like to hear that too. Artifakt have insane production. Would be nice if he can rub that off to some goa.

http://www.timecode.co.za/mastering/index.htm

So, a forest / dark goa album in the making?

That would be awsome ... we need that dark flavoured goa like U.X, Sandman, Darshan, MFG. It would be nice to have a botfb album released on suntrip one day, a continuation to Twin Sharkfins full of twisted, dark, and emotive melodies :ph34r: :ph34r:

... but I know it is unlikely to happen, I'm just dreaming :huh:

And with my feet on the ground I think it is about a Downtempo/ambient album

Guest D N H

Why not?

What is that something else Suntrip has released (see Ka-Sol) except goatrance and ambient/downtempo if not the aforementioned style?