ID please, goa around '99

psyhoe

unfortunatelly not Alphanaut... checked most of their tracks and its non of these :(

but thanks for trying :)

cmon folks, somebody for sure recognizes this nice tune :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

unfortunatelly not Alphanaut... checked most of their tracks and its non of these :(

but thanks for trying :)

cmon folks, somebody for sure recognizes this nice tune :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

my opinion is that if possible you should give the following of the sample you put coz it was starting to get more genuine & more identifiable ;)

my opinion is that if possible you should give the following of the sample you put coz it was starting to get more genuine & more identifiable ;)

dont have anything more on that case :/

ahhhh noo..... probably i made mistake, becouse my english is not good enough. I mean "my unknown track" thats mean i have to identify this unknown recorded from radio. I dont made this track :)

cheers

• 1 month later...

hey

hihihi, its my unknown track, that i posted on discogs :) . Thanks psyhoe for interest with this.

Here is full track, not sample:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/623580051f352f86

/2:49 it's just polish word from radio/

no idea,

but you would like goa spirit 3 if this is your taste :)