Psyshop is the owner of Spiral Trax ?

psytones

In June 2007, no, in 2006 their office closed. They later reopened their office in Germany with a new managment. The original founder still plays an important role in selectimng music etc.

I only got one release of theirs and it's the new Indepth album - the first album since their doors closed in Sweden. Looks of it sees that they released some classic rlz's like Logic Bomb - headware, Atmos - Headcleaner and much more yum's!

nothing wrong about them being the new owners, I'm just curious :) word is they're going with the bigger stream of techno. .

In June 2007, no, in 2006

I only got one release of theirs and it's the new Indepth album - the first album since their doors closed in Sweden. no. .

zero sum? what a great album, huh?... this really nice camouflaged minimal/electro, but with balls for a change... something i can actually dance coming from a psy background, whereas 90% of what is played in the club these days is just simply not fast/hard enough to earn a few dance moves, this totally does...

I haven't gotten the opportunity to move my feet to and listen to it on a big-ass system, yet. Its good and all, but kind of bores me, guess it's saved by some smooth changes here and there. I'm not a huge fan or knower of the Minimal Techno stuff being played around in every Club and home of friends, but I've heard this many times before, so the album isn't revolutionary or groundbreaking or anything at all. Just a nice piece of Minimal Techno music coming from IzrAel's club scene with a touch added by Shahar. I was lucky enough to hear the bonus tracks on the compact stick once (i got the cd), and if my memory is correct, those tracks on the CP sounded more interesting to me than the actual Zero Sum release.

:smoke:

e.

zero sum? what a great album, huh?...

irony? Just felt like irony when I read it ^^

your words about it being camouflaged minitech makes it sound interesting. you like the vinlyl knitterings or what?

So! What about my initial question if Psyshop is the new owners of Spiral Trax, any confirments ?

I haven't gotten the opportunity to move my feet to and listen to it on a big-ass system, yet. Its good and all, but kind of bores me, guess it's saved by some smooth changes here and there. I'm not a huge fan or knower of the Minimal Techno stuff being played around in every Club and home of friends, but I've heard this many times before, so the album isn't revolutionary or groundbreaking or anything at all. Just a nice piece of Minimal Techno music coming from IzrAel's club scene with a touch added by Shahar. I was lucky enough to hear the bonus tracks on the compact stick once (i got the cd), and if my memory is correct, those tracks on the CP sounded more interesting to me than the actual Zero Sum release.

e.

irony? Just felt like irony when I read it ^^

your words about it being camouflaged minitech makes it sound interesting. you like the vinlyl knitterings or what?

So! What about my initial question if Psyshop is the new owners of Spiral Trax, any confirments ?

Don't know anything about the new situation of Spiral Trax... Concerning Psyshop they take care of exclusive distribution for many labels, so it's possible that now Spiral Trax belongs to this list without being held by Psyshop you see ;)

EDit : I checked both Psyshop & German head office of spiral Trax adress & you're right that's the same one! B)

thanks for the detective work LLB! :D

man, looking at the catalog of Spiral Trax makes me realize (again and again and agai ..) how many albums there is out there I should have and listen ::

eh? i'm not really an authority on what's good minimal and I don't get news of what's being played every other weekend in the top five cities or the world, but compared to most of what I hear every now and again, I thought it was okay, maybe not great you are right. It had a couple of good tracks which really did it for me, but that was about it, I suppose. I'm not really measuring anything groundbreaking or revolutionary in the album, otherwise I would have just used to words instead of "great".

So, not really being ironic nor sarcastic (this time, ha!)...

anyway, proceed with the thread,