Free Radical DIstortion Track

tripper

Radical Distortion Free track download:

http://radicaldistortion.com/mp3/Radical_D...unrise_Zone.mp3

This track has been released in Suncokreti compilation but cause of the crushy dirty sound of the cd mastering :blink: it's better to listen it like it really sounds...! B)

Wish Ra and E-mantra come with same like u guys :D

Tnx for the original sound

Btw: Sunrise Zone is very uplifting track that give us lot of power for dancing :) Can`t wait to hear how the album will sound :D

The sound of the album is near this track and the other 2 tracks of the Pure planet 3

But i think the album has the oldschool feeling with the 2009 mix and production! B)

The sound of the album is near this track and the other 2 tracks of the Pure planet 3

But i think the album has the oldschool feeling with the 2009 mix and production! B)

That we want :drama: :drama: :drama:

:posford:

Holy god at the difference. Why was the mastering so bad on the compilation? :huh:

ok... this is a big story...but i"ll try to tell you about :

When i listened our track in this compilation the first think that i realised was that the kick was buried and actually lost in the mix,but in our mix the kick is so loud that before sending it to ultiva for mastering i was wondering if the kick is too loud :wank:

The second was the compressing , it was so much compressed that it was no explosions in the track :(

The third and i think the worst is the high pass filter from 50hz :blink: my god all the energy of the track was cut down and ofcourse there was no sub frequencies in the track...

And the last was the crashy sound,which as the master guy said is actually right as he wanted to make the cd listen as it was the production in 1994.

So i could accept only the last as this is the tone style of the cd compilation,but i couldn't accept the high pass filter that made the kick to disappear and loose the energy of the track.

Also the Master guy told me that the track was bad mixed so he cut the low freqencies to make it better :unsure: but he failed .

And finally we give the track with our mastering to listen if this full of energy track is " bad mixed " you can judge now by your own B)

Yeah i see now mastering isn't good :S

Nick, you are right!

Kick on mastered version is too low that i can't hear it clear.

This unmastered version is much better, i don't know but mix is very well for me.

Version is great and undistorted.

I don't know what to say...

Cya

Yeah i see now mastering isn't good :S

Nick, you are right!

Kick on mastered version is too low that i can't hear it clear.

This unmastered version is much better, i don't know but mix is very well for me.

Version is great and undistorted.

I don't know what to say...

Cya

This version that we give for free download isn't unmastered...it's mastered by me!

I beleive that TC Electronic Powercore has excellent DSP Plugins for Mastering! :)

• 3 weeks later...