Michael Jackson R.I.P.

rino

a-ha, i see. It was after all his source of income, and I guess I remember some words about him having to give up the total control to chear with Sony.

offtopic, n00b question

how can you send a link to a specific part of a page? :unsure:

nOOb question? I've been here since many years and trust me, this is a Rotwang thing.

Well maybe your right, it might have turned out to be a total fiasco with weak dancing and singing because of health. All 50 shows where full booked, so no fiasco there though. So imagine that the he would have given it his all and preformed beautifully, for sure it would be better for him/fans to have a last shine in the spotlight up on stage, even if it would be 10 shows .. . IM(andmanyothers)O

:)

ha well you see, just about EVERY comeback of former glories turned out to be fiascos (Sex Pistols, Police, Genesis...). Not to mention that MJ's own comeback with the album HIStory was a fiasco, so I'm pretty sure that this comeback would've been a fiasco as well, but anyway...

wonder what will happen to the Beatles licenses now that MJ is done . ?

I heard that he already sold a good part of his licences to Sony Music a while ago to pay for his lawyers during the "dark years" when just about every kid around the block was accusing him of being a pedophile.

how can you send a link to a specific part of a page? :unsure:

You mean to a specific part of a wikipedia page? The "Contents" box at the top of a page contains links to all the different sections.

You mean to a specific part of a wikipedia page? The "Contents" box at the top of a page contains links to all the different sections.

no no no no. no. You do this all the time in Psynews as well. If I ask what bla bla and where did you bla that, you reply, here, look at this link. And I push the link and vollá, you lead me to a specific part of a page, not the top like all others do. Yo magik je..:: U not cher this wit U.S. :ph34r: ?

no no no no. no. You do this all the time in Psynews as well. If I ask what bla bla and where did you bla that, you reply, here, look at this link. And I push the link and vollá, you lead me to a specific part of a page, not the top like all others do. Yo magik je..:: U not cher this wit U.S. :ph34r: ?

Oh, you mean linking to an individual post in psynews? At the top right of the post, just under the previous post's "reply" button, it says "Post #31" or something. Click on the number and you will be given a dialogue box with the url for the post in it.

why in the world would u ever want to mess with your appearance if you're good looking in the first place

think the skin disease thing was true?

even so, still messed up to change his face like that... turned into a freak, but still a very musical one

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough :posford: :posford:

why in the world would u ever want to mess with your appearance if you're good looking in the first place

think the skin disease thing was true?

even so, still messed up to change his face like that... turned into a freak, but still a very musical one

Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough :posford: :posford:

If you search there are a lot of videos out there that show MJ without make up and you can clearly see black spots all over his body, similar to all ppl who suffer from vitiligo. Plus ppl with this disease are extremely sensitive to sunlight so he needed this infamous umbrella everywhere we went.

AFAIK the only way to fight both vitiligo and lupus (another disease he suffered from) is extreme heavy medical treatement which eveltually kills the body cells. Possibly this is why he looked like a freak more nd more and none plastic surgeon could fix him.

IMO the biggest mistake of MJ is not to tell anyone about it (until 1993 when he finally confessed it) and prefered to lighten his skin tone more and more, making ppl to believe he's changing his color for other reasons.

MJ got addicted to pain killers after his Pepsi commercial accident.

Mj might have had skin trouble like you explain Orm, but still he did change his apperance A LOT, way beyond his skin troubles being a fair excuse.

fact is he was addicet to the possibilety to change his looks, to look like his female heroes.

MJ used to play with the media, had a superior control, eventually he lost that control and became a bleeding victom of their cruel hands.

ha well you see, ...

MJ's rehersal with dancers

Regretting MJ seems to be trendy.

Haha, it's true isn't it?

It's allways funny, when someone dies suddenly he was so much better then he was alive, Lisa Presley was allways talking shit about him, now he's dead and suddenly he was the most marvelous man ever.

Oh well...