Purosurpo/Zoon/Taigan Sunset (Split Album) [2010]

Kiriyama - Debut Album [2010]

more info coming soon

VA - Wasted Brigade [2009]

Battle of the Future Buddhas/Ka-Sol (Split Album) [2009]

Purosurpo/Zoon/Taigan Sunset (Split Album) [2010]

Kiriyama - Debut Album [2010]

more info coming soon

Are you talking seriously .... (please more info about this) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's very good news, indeed that's the best news recently, yeah!!! BOTFB again can't wait to listen to it, and of course KA Sol is always welcome :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

• 9 months later...

Are you talking seriously .... (please more info about this) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's very good news, indeed that's the best news recently, yeah!!! BOTFB again can't wait to listen to it, and of course KA Sol is always welcome :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

well.... where is that album???? coming soon? I hope so!

Very Soon!!!!

According to Devil's mind web (http://devilsmindrecords.org/?page_id=9):

FOR FANS OF BATTLE OF THE FUTURE BUDDHAS & KA-SOL

We’ve just received the license papers granting us permission to proceed to the next step in the production process, so things are slowly progressing here towards being finalised. We’ll soon upload some preview clips onto our server, so hang in there – we’re getting ready to detonate this Scandinavian trance bomb!

An this is the cover:

Posted Image

I can not wait!!!!!! Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• 7 years later...
4 hours ago, Hasheeshian said:

Anyone knows what happened with that Purosurpo/Zoon/Taigan Sunset split? ...>.< Seems like it didn't get released but damn that would be such a good album

Way to necro a thread, I was rather excited. Anyway, I think it turned into this, at least the Purosurpo part. 

You are right Juril, they all happened except that Zoon & Taigan Sunset released their tracks on other labels.

7 hours ago, juril said:

Way to necro a thread, I was rather excited. Anyway, I think it turned into this, at least the Purosurpo part. 

Haha yeah, stumbled upon the thread and for a second I thought I had missed a whole album of Taigan/Puro/Zoon-madness, but couldn't find anything about it once I started searching. We need more Taigan Sunset tracks in this universe... That Purosurpo-EP is awesome though, It's great seeing the Derango-guys releasing new music, anyone that hasn't checked out Ghostscent totally should.

Silent Horror yay!