2. inner vision - dark summer [preview]

3. para halu - my way on the highway [preview]

4. the path - stormtrooper [preview]

5. moodsyne - mental haze [preview]

6. tranzlation - shamans cry [preview]

7. saikozaurus - dream surfer [preview]

8. cartoons - trilogy [preview]

9. ocelot and tsabeat - sing song [preview]

In his new compilation entitled Dream Surfer, the eminent DJ Psyco Zaika explores the topic of dreams and illusions assisted by the cream of the Zaikadelic talent crop from across the globe. Tsabeat from Israel, Para Halu and The Path from Hungary, Ocelot from USA form the ranks of famed and much loved Zaikadelic artists. As for newly discovered producers, those are represented by Inner Vision and Cartoons form Macedonia, Moodsyne from Sweden and Tranzlation from New Zealand. The title track has been crafted by the rising Zaikadelic superstar Saikozaurus from the Ukraine. All the tracks are unsurpassably psychedelic and have been spun by The Zaikadelic Crew at parties and festivals worldwide, which makes them dancefloor-tested and psyhead-approved. Enjoy!

COMING OUT 17th JULY 2009!

High quality audio samples are available on Zaikadelic Records web site.

• 1 month later...
Guest antic

What about those of us who don't buy CDs?

You get what you deserve - nothing! :angry:

Sorry, couldn't resist ;):D

• 1 month later...

Some people will always download. All I'm saying is that if a label fails to offer legal downloads they are restricting their potential returns. And it isn't as if people won't be getting the release anyhow. In other words, limiting your releases to physical media won't make digital music buyers break down and purchase the CD; they'll just download the free copy and the label gets nothing.

I am with Basilisk on this one. You limit your customer-spectrum if you just do CDs nowadays. Regardless if you offer paid downloads or not, your music will turn up on the internet either way. Actually I think, as there are quite a lot of honest people in the world, who are willing to pay for MP3/FLAC or WAV and support the music, labels who do not offer their customers legal paid downloads are simply dumb (sorry to say it that drastical). And it is so easy to set up a tiny shop on your website like this for example: http://www.fluid-digital.co.uk/

I am with Basilisk on this one. You limit your customer-spectrum if you just do CDs nowadays. Regardless if you offer paid downloads or not, your music will turn up on the internet either way. Actually I think, as there are quite a lot of honest people in the world, who are willing to pay for MP3/FLAC or WAV and support the music, labels who do not offer their customers legal paid downloads are simply dumb (sorry to say it that drastical). And it is so easy to set up a tiny shop on your website like this for example: http://www.fluid-digital.co.uk/

I have to disagree.

Ppl who pay for digital releases are like 1% and in some countries 0,01%.

I have to disagree.

Ppl who pay for digital releases are like 1% and in some countries 0,01%.

according to IFPI it was 20% and rising at the end of 2008 worldwide (see: http://www.ifpi.org/content/section_statistics/index.html).

whatever the real numbers are (and for sure they differ greatly among the countries), if it is as low as you say or as high as IFPI says - fact is, there are people willing to pay for digital downloads. period ;) thus any label can decide whether they want to offer that or not.