Goa/Psy-Trance Labels

amithaba_buddha

Hello everybody.

I came up with this idea to help out new artists (since a lot of new producers are coming by) to maybe find a "home" label for them.

I don't know if this has been done already but let me know if it did.

Here's the list of labels im aware of our 2nd Goa Generation Time :

Suntrip Records - Fabien "Mars" & Joske's "Anoebis" well known label and one of the leading Goa/Psytrance labels from Belgium/France.

Phototropic Records - Harald "DJ Digitoxin" and his team from Austria specialized in Old School Goa and much more .

Cronomi Records - Mike A "Subra" and his out-of-the-league label from Israel!

Ultiva Records - Label from Serbia , released Goa artists such as : Amanians , E-Mantra and now California Sunshine.

Moonquest Records - New Goa orientated label , based on Romania , released their first record just

recently "Organic Vision Vol.1" .

Ezel-Ebed - Travma's & Friends Goa/Psytrance label from Turkey , recently released the compilation , "Alternative Colours" .

Sita Records - Filipe Santos's "Räma" and his Nitzhogoa newborn label , home to the Next Generation of Goa music from Portugal/UK.

Sundance Records - Australian Label that works mostly with Innovative music , released Talpa and "Artax - 8 Bits of Bliss".

Kagdila Records - Label based on USA , which is well known for releasing such compilations as "Pure Planet" and "Peace Therapy" .

The main page link isn't working as so here's an alternative one to myspace's label profile. Kagdilla Records Myspace

Shivlink Records - Indian record label from DJ Nick , mostly works with Fullon material but dared to release the beautiful compilation "Goa Times" .

Ektoplazm - DJ Basilisk's very well known and most popular worldwide Psy-Trance Net-Label from Canada. "Ektoplazm" has a wide range of releases that can range from Ambient/Chill-Out/Goa/Full-On/Progressive-Trance and so on..

It also helped to release Goa records from the "Old is Gold" Team (OiG Israel) and the defunct label "Metapsychic Records" .

Thanks goes to Mars for remembering me about Sundance , Kagdilla and Shivlink.

Sorry and Thanks Basilisk for Ektoplazm.

Enjoy the topic and hope it helps ,

/Filipe

PS. Any other labels which release Goa let me know so that this topic can be updated.

Note: Suntrip didn't promote this topic :)

That's great to have done it btw because I receive lots of excellent propos as the moment, and yet cannot promise anything because we have booked our next release(s) already and don't know ourselves when is our next compil (end of the year? begining of 2010? what if the cd continues to collapse?). So it's better for them to take the oportunities where they are rather than waiting to be hypotetically selected within the 8/9/10 tracks of our hypotetical next compil.

...All this despite the fact there are a few stunning tracks we got recently that I'd REALLY like to release.

Note: Suntrip didn't promote this topic :)

That's great to have done it btw because I receive lots of excellent propos as the moment, and yet cannot promise anything because we have booked our next release(s) already and don't know ourselves when is our next compil (end of the year? begining of 2010? what if the cd continues to collapse?). So it's better for them to take the oportunities where they are rather than waiting to be hypotetically selected within the 8/9/10 tracks of our hypotetical next compil.

...All this despite the fact there are a few stunning tracks we got recently that I'd REALLY like to release.

I can confirm and as i wrote on the first post as i started this by my own initiative.

I thought of this because as i've seen some artists as for ex. PequalNP which have a great work and it's always good for such artists to find a "home" for them.

Glad i could be of help , just not for you Mars & Suntrip , but for every label. :)

Are you sure Kagdila to be considered as goa label :unsure:

I remember some of their releases & that wasn't the case at all, more on the night dark area according to me & with average quality furthermore...

Sundance seems to be more on the twisted melodic psytrance but ok could fit with 'psytrance of 2nd generation", for the rest no worry matching 100% :drama: :lol:

Are you sure Kagdila to be considered as goa label :unsure:

I remember some of their releases & that wasn't the case at all, more on the night dark area according to me & with average quality furthermore...

Sundance seems to be more on the twisted melodic psytrance but ok could fit with 'psytrance of 2nd generation", for the rest no worry matching 100% :drama: :lol:

Kadgila releases everything. From darkpsy and cheesy full on to goa and ambient.