New Kris Andersen Website with free music etc.

New Elysium YouTube channel:

www.youtube.com/user/KristianThinning

New Wombatmusic YouTube channel:

www.youtube.com/user/WombatMusicChannel

Other News:

The 2nd Wombatmusic Album "Along The Way" will be a free download in wav/flac/mp3 incl. printable CD artwork, booklet and more..... It's due for release in September/October 2009.

Elysium will perform Live at Kupoles Festival (Lithuania) on June 20th and at Antaris-Project Festival on July 11th. Expect a fresh remixed Live performance including 9 of the classic Elysium tracks from 1995-1997.

Furthermore Wombatmusic will also perform Live at Antaris-Project with music from the 1st and upcoming Album.

The Elysium Live Performance and the Wombatmusic Live Performance at the Antaris-Project Festival will be made availabe for free download end of July.

Myspace

There's a few new "samples" available on Elysium's Myspace take from the upcoming Live performance this Summer. Enjoy!

www.myspace.com/elysiumexperience

• 2 weeks later...

For those who are interested there are new samples (unmixed early versions) on my Wombatmusic Myspace player. All tracks will be included on the forthcoming free Electronica/Downtempo Album Wombatmusic "Along The Way" scheduled to be released end of Summer 2009.

There will also be a live recording made available for free download of my Wombatmusic gig at the Antaris-Project Festival in July.

www.myspace.com/wombatmusic

Hi Kris .

First of all i want to express my gratitude for putting up your musical work available for free at any cost.

Second i love the Elysium Celestial Sounds & Tribal Beats album , nowadays it's still a great piece of musical work.

Third is that I will download your other available Elysium works in order to continue this amazing quest from you.

And finally , A Deep Thank You.

/Filipe

Hi Kris .

First of all i want to express my gratitude for putting up your musical work available for free at any cost.

Second i love the Elysium Celestial Sounds & Tribal Beats album , nowadays it's still a great piece of musical work.

Third is that I will download your other available Elysium works in order to continue this amazing quest from you.

And finally , A Deep Thank You.

/Filipe

Thanks a lot Filipe :)

There will probably be a brand new Elysium album out early 2010. More info will come later.

new elysium album :)) cool

it will be like old elysium sound or ??

It will be around 140 bpm tribal/psychedelic trance with the well-known Elysium sound and melodies. But there will also be some new thinking in the music.

Really cool.

Looking forward to your liveset at Antaris. You are with Filteria my personal mainacts. ;)

How was the Gig at the Kupoles Festival?

And now i see at the picture. there is a screenshot of the internet explorer. not good. using firefox or something else, internet explorer is like cheesy fullon, pure shit... hehe joke.. :D

Really cool.

Looking forward to your liveset at Antaris. You are with Filteria my personal mainacts. ;)

How was the Gig at the Kupoles Festival?

And now i see at the picture. there is a screenshot of the internet explorer. not good. using firefox or something else, internet explorer is like cheesy fullon, pure shit... hehe joke.. :D

:)

My gig at Kupoles was canceled due to a family member being hospitalized.

I can't wait to play at Antaris. Will be a blast! The weather seem to be really nice too :)

I use most browsers as I work with design. I am not a geek thinking one is better than the other. They all suck :lol: