[New School Goa] PequalNP - Riemann Hypothesis

PequalNP

very good track :) on the begining remind on astral projection i think that after 5:00 till 7:00 u have same melody all the time maybe u should change that

this is only my opinion

very good track :) on the begining remind on astral projection i think that after 5:00 till 7:00 u have same melody all the time maybe u should change that

this is only my opinion

Thanx for your advice! So i extend the melody line after the second dropdown, and replaced the begining of the outro part also, so i think it's give more variation.

I replaced the link, but here it: PequalNP - Riemann Hypothesis

Regards,

P=NP

I really like your track.

It has a nice dark vibe which is pretty uncommon (to not say inexistant) in the goa genre, it makes a nice change from the happy/morning goa that tend to predominate.

Dark melodies are one of the things missing in our scene, and i'm glad you made such a track.

Keep up the good work!

PequalNP - Riemann Hypothesis (track)

Track review

This is what we are missing in Goa-Trance now days! A super Full On GOA song with dark synth work, addicitve sounds/melody work, high octane (determined) energy.

Great opening. RAW. EDGY. DARK. UNCOMPROMISING. THe UNORTHODOX sound of GOA. Creativity and catch-wise, I like it A LOT.

I have criticized many artists on these forms over the years, but I have nothing negative to say about this track other than please make more wonderful, individual (stand out) super GOA songs. And don't mind incorporating quick complimenting moments of fast, passing thunder storm/crash atmosphere too (not overdoing it). The part from around 4:28 to 5:10 hints at this atmosphere; it's very subtle but intriguing, interesting. The first third has a strong, driving movement that hooks; it continuously develops n a catchy, fire ball way. climax at 5:25 is excellent! The song evolves. I love how it begins good and gets better, more crazy, dark, infectious, and powerful as this shifting vehicle of chaos and energy moves forward.

Hell, this makes me wonder why Tandu never came back and released a second super album to Multi-Moods, one of the greatest electronica albums ever made; one of the greatest dark (and in general PSY and Goa) albums of all time. This song here reminds me concept wise, of why I love Tandu - Alien Pump. It has a searing climax that elevates the already great track before it.

This track receives one of the highest grades from me to a "single" (unreleased) track released by an artist in years. It's excellent. I love it from beginning to end. A raw, psychedelic, dark, and fierce head rush beast of bubbling energy and fire. And somehow managing to make it Full On friendly to some degree while letting it breath with GOA influence. I'm impressed.

A-

I couldn't help to give it a listen after all this great feedback you got here and it sure is amazing you're throwing the dark side of goa-trance music and making DarkGoa at it's best. When i mean Dark Goa is that you are truly throwing all the beauty in Dark and that sure is an amazing work and emotion work you have achieved and made.

Great work , hope you'll find a label soon and wish you all the best for your project.

/Filipe

PS. Also notested the "glitchvst" at the end ;) but only at the end! :) great job

Uhh, i cant beleive it. I did'nt expected that so many people will like this. after writing music for many years and have a litle success in Drum and Bass Genre here in Hungary. :)

It's so suprising to me that you like my music and this community is really friendly and helpfull. Here is lot of artist like Filipe who is one of my icon in goa genre, and wow he commented my track and yes glitch vst is used i really like it for random sounds. :)

Hopefully these good reactions will inspire me and can write more tracks soon.

Thanks everybody for this friendly welcome!

Uhh, i cant beleive it. I did'nt expected that so many people will like this. after writing music for many years and have a litle success in Drum and Bass Genre here in Hungary. :)

It's so suprising to me that you like my music and this community is really friendly and helpfull. Here is lot of artist like Filipe who is one of my icon in goa genre, and wow he commented my track and yes glitch vst is used i really like it for random sounds. :)

Hopefully these good reactions will inspire me and can write more tracks soon.

Thanks everybody for this friendly welcome!

It's a surprise for us all :) it's great!.

Glad to know my work can be of your influence and that ... damn.. it sure leaded you on the RIGHT way then! I don't know if i should be proud or just happy but i think i'm both for you ! :)

Don't worry about the glitch was only at the last , what? 2 seconds? Ah it was a really nice surprise really :D .

For the label , i would advise you to show this to either Ultiva Records or maybe Moonquest (the newborn goa label , and see what they think) , but that's my personal opinion , it would be nice to get some feedback from other labels aswel and know what they think too!

Wish you all the best for you and your work and just keep up this great work !

/Filipe