Infected Mushroom

Melancholyman

So let's have another IM topic :)

Posted Image

Tracklist:

1. Poquito Mas

2. Sa'eed

3. End of the Road

4. Smashing the Opponent *featuring Jonathan Davis (Korn)

5. Can't Stop

6. Herbert the Pervert

7. Killing Time *featuring Perry Farrell (Jane's Addiction)

8. Project 100

9. Franks

10. Slowly

11. Legend of the Black Shawarma

So I've been listening to the single (Smashing the opponent), there's some nice electronica in the background, I rather enjoy the track but ofc it could be so much better. Hopefully there will at least be a few tracks sticking to older formulas. The cover art is great, I don't think anyone here would disagree. I'm sure it will be an enjoyable but "bad" album :) What are you're thoughts on this? Also props to the trackname "Herbert the pervert" lol!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let's have another IM topic :)

Posted Image

Tracklist:

1. Poquito Mas

2. Sa'eed

3. End of the Road

4. Smashing the Opponent *featuring Jonathan Davis (Korn)

5. Can't Stop

6. Herbert the Pervert

7. Killing Time *featuring Perry Farrell (Jane's Addiction)

8. Project 100

9. Franks

10. Slowly

11. Legend of the Black Shawarma

So I've been listening to the single (Smashing the opponent), there's some nice electronica in the background, I rather enjoy the track but ofc it could be so much better. Hopefully there will at least be a few tracks sticking to older formulas. The cover art is great, I don't think anyone here would disagree. I'm sure it will be an enjoyable but "bad" album :) What are you're thoughts on this? Also props to the trackname "Herbert the pervert" lol!

thats the new im? album?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJkta8tuu48

ouach

Holy god that was so commercial.. this is not even Full-on anymore.

Edit: oh wait, collaborations with Perry Farrel and Jonathan Davis? lol

But I do agree on the artworks, they're amusing and well done. But the music itself, meh. We'll see when it gets released. Not expecting much.

The cover is a lot more in the spirit of early IM than their last three album covers. Doubt the music will be though.

At least duvdev doesn't sing himself :P

Jonathan Davis is hardly any better.

thats the new im? album?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJkta8tuu48

ouach

At least duvdev doesn't sing himself :P

I really don't hear Jonathan Davis in there!! I only hear Duvdev painful voice... :( But that really has to be one of the worst IM tracks I have heard, its just soulless electronica-rock, pretty and shiny (if u subtract mister singer) but so utterly boring!

do u hear any of

??! :P

ive been lolling and lmaoing ever since i downloaded that smashing the opponent song

i don't think it's THAT terrible but it sure is funny in a very uncompromising way

infected, they did it

or should i say

YES WE CAN

*chuckles*

Well guys Iv been tracking IM for really long now cause I still like their music, I enjoy the track above too,

Sorry to dissapoint but their style has completely changed, this is more a rock than a trance album and the only track you guys will find worth downloading are Franks and Saeed. Franks is the only non vocal psy track on the album

Every other track has a barrage of vocals

Well guys Iv been tracking IM for really long now cause I still like their music, I enjoy the track above too,

Sorry to dissapoint but their style has completely changed, this is more a rock than a trance album and the only track you guys will find worth downloading are Franks and Saeed. Franks is the only non vocal psy track on the album

Every other track has a barrage of vocals

That's a shame. But you have heard the album already? I had hoped for at least 3-4 non vocal tracks. On Vicious there was at least a few nice non vocal tracks that was pretty enjoyable.

That's a shame. But you have heard the album already? I had hoped for at least 3-4 non vocal tracks. On Vicious there was at least a few nice non vocal tracks that was pretty enjoyable.

seriously... what did u expect?! It's a spiral going only one way! <_<