Edu Yattah - Untitled Trance EP

soundmute

http://www.dance-n-dust.com/

1. Angels

2. Indide me

3. Solar

4. Midnight Butterfly

Dance n Dust is for a long time Israeli label that is always offering us in their way imagined

world of progressive music that is slowly reaching every style, step by step. After Lots of

successful albums, compilations and EPs, this time we have a chance of listening to an EP of one

of their artists, Edu Yattaha, which is named in a very interesting and simple way "untitled Trance EP".

This young Argentinian emphasised with his 1st track and its kick, what is this thing about.

Progressive mixture of house thematics and degression but fallowed by trance motives packed into subtle

production leaves us an impression of true summer sound and beaches of hits which shouldn't leave us

surprised providing the origins of the artist.

I cant listen without noticing the lead of latino motives too as in drums and as in melodies.

With vocal support, i find it that some tracks should in a commercial world carry the title of potential

summer hit. So, in that way i realise the versatileness in expressings of an artist. That's in my humble

opinion one big plus.

The style that this release is presenting is being promoted a lot and also defined in the world's electronic

scene so i believe that this release will find its own way to some big open air parties as well as in club

happenings.