Tetrahedron synths

Veracohr

Does anybody happen to know or know where to find what synths the Crop Circles guys used on Tetrahedron? I suppose it would be a mix of whatever Etnica/Pleiadians and Lotus Omega used, but what would that be?

I was listening to Tetrahedron and heard a bass sound I really liked, and wondered what synth it is from. Probably something stupidly common, but since I don't know...

Does anybody happen to know or know where to find what synths the Crop Circles guys used on Tetrahedron? I suppose it would be a mix of whatever Etnica/Pleiadians and Lotus Omega used, but what would that be?

I was listening to Tetrahedron and heard a bass sound I really liked, and wondered what synth it is from. Probably something stupidly common, but since I don't know...

Ask Draeke he knows it.

There was a topic way back in the music making section of Psynews which discussed hardware synths. In it Filteria said a Pleiadians (and so probably CC too) staple was Roland JD990.

I didn't find much useful there. Just mention of a Roland JD-800 and a Waldorf Q.

@ jivamukti: No, it was the JD-800 that draeke had gotten from Etnica/Pleiadians... to sell :)

I should've checked my facts before posting. It was Spindrift who said they used Roland JD, and it was 800, not 990.

But what do you mean, draeke selling the JD? Did Spindrift hear about that from draeke or are we even talking about the same thing here?

I didn't find much useful there. Just mention of a Roland JD-800 and a Waldorf Q.

Actually no one said there they used a Waldorf Q.