Psy in Minnesota, USA.

devious

Okay, so it's finally gaining attention here in my home state. Yeah yeah, I know, I've not been here [psynews] for a long time. Popping in once in a blue moon. I am trying to find my roots again. I have sort of reached an identity crisis with myself. Anyhow, I met a kid who's addicted to psytrance and started to produce it here in my southeastern town of winona, minnesota in the good ol [er hated] united states. I donated my very old and outdated tip records hoodie and 3rd mind records long sleeve t-shirt to him and wished him luck in his career. But now I am here. Why? I miss you guys. Hope everybody is well and hoping somebody can point me in the direction of some good new goa sounds, if there's such a thing. ;) I have been listening to somebody by the name of Androcell. Although it's way- too digital sounding...it has that wannabe analog goodness and a sound I do like.

Anyways, hope everybody is well and here's a shameless promotion for my friend here in Winona on what he's doing. Send him some positive vibes my dear psynews friends. And I hope you are all very well the world over.

Regards-

devious

Shameless promotion of a local artist. Give him your advice if you will. Share the wealth of knowledge you junkies have ;) Love you!

Jeff's music place

http://www.myspace.com/fatal3rr0r6041

Aaron you dork :D

Artur, so I lived on the same block as dude. He's a young pup, but was glad to meet him. Nice kid. I donated all my remaining psy shirts to him, EXCEPT my chillumafia ;) I still wear that with pride brother - only because you had given it to me at a party! ;) If it weren't for the sentimental value of such shirt, it would had been given away too. But I still love and miss you regardless of our little contact these days, beotch! :) Hope you're doing okay in your home country!@#!

Artur, so I lived on the same block as dude. He's a young pup, but was glad to meet him. Nice kid. I donated all my remaining psy shirts to him, EXCEPT my chillumafia ;) I still wear that with pride brother - only because you had given it to me at a party! ;) If it weren't for the sentimental value of such shirt, it would had been given away too. But I still love and miss you regardless of our little contact these days, beotch! :) Hope you're doing okay in your home country!@#!

All good - you can get rid of my t-shirt as well if it will make you happy ;)

PS. You should go to the "Field Trip" camp out your friend Nate is throwing in the near future ;)

• 1 month later...

All good - you can get rid of my t-shirt as well if it will make you happy ;)

PS. You should go to the "Field Trip" camp out your friend Nate is throwing in the near future ;)

Jaha! I missed it. It's okay. I knew about it. Of course because Jeff and his myspace kept updating the event every 30 seconds. Don't know now man, sort of have a family now I've mingled with. Will probably hit up Earth Dance though this year with the chillumiowacrowd.

And no, the chillumafia shirt remains mine forever. =]

AND HI JEFF, GLAD YOU MADE IT!

-d