Va - Organic Vision Vol.1 Moonquest Records

anub1s

Moonquest Records its a new Romanian Goa label who come on this world with very good summer gift the "Organic vision Vol.1"

Posted Image

The organic sounds that once started in Goa, brought to you in their new-school form, taking you to a journey into the realm of spirit and trance.

"The Eternal Way cannot be told or thought, it can only be experienced!"

This is our vision- THE ORGANIC VISION

Dive into the trance and enjoy!

May your lives be beautiful...!

Posted Image

1.Artifacr303 - The Ancestors a great spiritual and melodic begining, the shaman rhythm arrive at 0:28 the track now sound more powerfull an at 1:28 has transformation from shaman in cosmic rhythm where the track has very psychedelic cosmic ride at 2:16 comes magnificent melanholic melodies from 3:00 i love this ride its very melodic forest with a lot of lower and higer effects which tohether sound very powerfull and at 4:21 the track keep the forest stile but now cnotinues with great morning melodies till 6:20 the rest of the track i don`t like it i think its overage part .8/10

2.Primal Source - Cosmic Anaconda a great old school track starting very slow, with great cosmic effects at 0:53 there is short melodic intro for the track till 1:21 and at 1:45 the bite arrive with great psychedelic melodies and have very spiritual ride at 2:38 that short melodic intro is again but now its longer and its full with hiden effects and sound much better then first time at 4:40 is coming very emotional and relaxing melodie its short but enough to wake ur fillings :) from 5:25 till the end its the best part of the track , a great melodic morning part with a lot of effects and emotions .This track has perfect psychedelic downtempo goa ride. 10/10

3.E-Mantra - Radiant Vision (Dome Rmx) the idea for the remix its great and the track sound very good i just don`t like the drum & base Rhythm , this is not a rhythm for Goa Trance 5/10

4.Artifact303 - Influence Your Dreams a great new school goa track with very powerfull begining full with effects,emotions and hiden atmospheric melodies wich comes on the top at 2:02 with great psychedelic leads and at 2:30 there is a transformation the effects go on top and the melos are hiden in the background at 3:23 there is a peace only the effects are active and at 3:44 the influence your dreams goes in mornig stile at 5:05 there is a jumpy morning melodies who have great ride , a ride who remind u on some of ur dreams and give u a power to make ur dreams come`s ture ,there is a lot of emotion in this part till the end .10/10

5.Primal Source - Hidden World one more down tempo goa track which begining remind on Cosmic Anaconda but now have jungle effects and very emotional melodies .at 1:00 start the old school rhythm with great atmospheric leads and nice old school melodies with great cosmic effect at 2:23 the great morning melanholic ride begin and lead u till 3:45 where is mixed with great cosmic effects and at 4:25 the ride is awsome full with atmospheric melodies and a lot of effects and from 5:50 is coming a magnificent part with my favorit melodies from this track and with amazing girls voice 10/10

6.Artifact303 - Consequences is a good morning goa track with happy melodies nd nice atmospheric leads.the happy melodies start at 0:55 this melos remind me on Afgin :) and at 1:50 there is a great mix of melodies where the happy melodies are changed with atmospheric and cosmic melodies full with hiden effects the part at 3:35 sound very uplifting and at 4:03 the Afgin melos are back with great leads and new school rhythm, i just don`t like here that the same melodie is going more then 3,4,5 times and sound little bored for me . 8/10

7.E-Mantra - Telluric Waves One of the best E - mantra`s track that i have ever heard. From the begin the track is very wild full with forest effects and at 1:19 there arrive very uplifting forest melodies and nice psychedelic leads at 2:49 the track has evolution from forest goa into morning goa the effects are changed and the melodie too at 3:20 u can feel the morning goa stile, there is great melodie mix at 3:45 and 4:31 here the forest effects are back but now mixed with spiritual and emotional goa melodie.at 5:58 there is one great skotish melodie mixed with other fantastic melodies that sound very very good , the track till the end has perfect ride and lovely outro melodies 10/10

8.Hypno - Strada Cu Tramvaie its a nice chill out track with great leads and some progy moments i don`t like this kind of chill out becouse thrack`s sound empty to me 5/10

9.E-Mantra - Moon Walker a perfect chill out trck full with emotions nice leads and afcourse full with great melancholic melodies with proper effects.This track is great outro for this powerfull compilation 10/10

Samples:Moonquest Records My space

Favorit tracks : 2,4,5,7,9

my Judgment is : 7/10

Can`t wait to hear rhe original sound of this compilation :) tnx again Vlad for this great summer gift

Big tnx to the Moonquest records for releasing this powerfull goa tracks.Can`t wait to see the info about Organic Vision vol.2 hope this will be soon :posford:

I´ve listen through it once, and this sound very promising. I kind of knew it when I first read about the compilation. So many tracks of one of my favourite-artists right now - E-mantra just can´t be wrong!

I´ve had mixed feelings about Artifact 303 before. I thought his track "Feelings" on Opus iridium was great, but when I heard "Energy waves" on Sundrops - I became dissapointed. I´m not sure I liked "Trip to the sun" either. His tracks can sound a little bit too "plastic" for my taste.

This indeed sounds better and i´m looking forward to getting to know this compilation better! :)

In contrast to Anubis, i´m completely in love with breakbets in Goatrance.

E-Mantra - Radiant Vision (Dome Rmx) - Is f'ing awesome. Love that breakbeat GOA. More please!

Track 2 is good but the sample is a little annoying. Track 9 does not do much for me but everything else is great.

GOA is the only genre I will buy without listening to samples. Its slowly getting stronger again!

This compilation actually sounds pretty cool (as does V/A - People Walk Funny). Too bad it's not on saikosounds though. I'd love to hear the longer samples before potentially ordering a copy. At least it's on Psyshop, but the samples there are shorter than the ones on Moonquest's myspace page. :( Is it possible to make Moonquest's samples longer? By around 2-4 minutes please?

On another note, it's nice to see Artifacat303 back to less AP-generic styled tracks. IMO Artifact303 should produce a wonderful, edgy, and refreshing (delicious) Goa-Trance album and have Suntrip release it. That would guarantee them their Goa/Psy-Trance audience. :)

Samples

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/mon/mon1cd901.html

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

bloody awful mastering! i wanted to play some of these tracks on a party this weekend but when took a listen on my monitors it sounded like shit, the lows are pumped up to a puddle of mud and the highs are too muffled to give any detail or sparkle to it :angry: i'm not playing that kinda of ruined music on a huge rig, what a damn shame.

• 1 year later...

Nw2ygwK.jpg

Artist: Various

Title: Organic Vision Vol. 1

Label: Moonquest Records

Date: April, 2009

1. The Ancestors
ARTIFACT 303

2. Kundalini The Cosmic Anaconda
PRIMAL SOURCE

3. Radiant Vision (Dome rmx)
E-MANTRA

4. Influence your dreams
ARTIFACT 303

5. Hidden World
PRIMAL SOURCE

6. Consequences
ARTIFACT 303

7. Telluric Waves
E-MANTRA

8. Strada cu tramvaie
HYPNO

9. Moon Walker
E-MANTRA

"Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory."

Sj3BeQU.jpg

I can't help it he's very talented.

So this label pops up out of nowhere (Romania) with a one and done explosion that is now harder to find than an honest politician. It's a CD-r, but that doesn't make it any less valuable to those that search for it. Who do we know from Romania, who do we know...got it! E-mantra and Primal Source are from Romania and happen to be featured on more than 50% of this compilation. I'm not saying they created a phony label to make a very limited supply of 1 album then waited for it to shoot up in value to sell it under dummy names on Discogs at ridiculous prices to finance the rebels in the Sudan and hunt for Kony in hopes of bringing a wanted fugitive to justice.

But I'm not not saying it. Know what I mean? If this is the case, then goa trance fights terrorism. You guys are heroes man, f*cking heroes.

This is a great compilation full of all the melodies and effects and twisted movie samples that make goa trance what it is today. E-mantra fully presents his floating style that steals minutes and Artifact303 continues to make us utter the words, "Astral who?" The only WTF moment was the Hypno track. What the f*ck? Yes yes, that might be good in their circles, but how the f*ck did it end up on a goa compilation? Also it does seem like the bass is jacked up pretty high, but I'm not a mastering guy so maybe that's just the settings on my player. I know I'm not alone in wishing for an actual copy of this as it's like a Balkan goa trance party for over an hour.

It's 2013...can we get a damn handle on mastering? There should be zero problems with this already.

Mdk

• 2 weeks later...