Cast Away

yerg

you really think that?v we would be alone, if we were better off alone? thats is one simple conclusion

i think the opposite is alot more simple to assume, it's easy to get caught up in a fantasy. it's not as easy to actually come to terms with our reality.

i think the opposite is alot more simple to assume, it's easy to get caught up in a fantasy. it's not as easy to actually come to terms with our reality.

a lot simple to assume? its easy to asume what you would be without the societey? then right an essay if its easy, youll be rich men

a lot simple to assume? its easy to asume what you would be without the societey? then right an essay if its easy, youll be rich men

essay shmessay. i wonder why rousseau didn't live in a cave on a deserted island.

yes but that is pathetic, what? he need a ballon to have fuckin hope? he can not be at least a bit happy in his life, alone, tranquile, being a sauvage, taking care of himself, like real humans. men tons of philosophers such as rousseau did theorys saying that we, as humans in the society are corrupt and that we are better off alone, taking care of ourselve, not thinking about what fuckin paste you gonna put in your hair to make you look good. just the novel robinson crusoé demonstrate that, at the end, robinson is happy to be on his island, but tom hanks, hes freaking out all along, and thats what pathetic!

Have you seen crazy people who talks to then selfes? A lot of then I think is a product of being alone.... Shit I would go crazy if I couldn't talk to anyone... I can't even be on the internet without socializing :P I would talk to a ball as well if I didn't have anyone ells, I don't think thats pathetic at all

Although, In the end, everything we do is selfish, so you aren't completely wrong IMO ;) I thought of this yesterday... You are only friends with people that makes YOU feel good... You're only in love with a person if she/he makes YOU feel speciel... If she gives YOU the butterflys in the stomache... YOU YOU YOU, but you need an outside world an other people to make YOU feel good. :)

Edit: Just realized how ego-centered I just sounded :P But think about it, I can't see where I'm wrong here.... Even bringing flowers to your GF you expect to get something back, or you do it to take care of your guilty conscience... Of course it feels good to give other people something, and see the joy in their eyes, but in the end that joy you see is translated in to your own happiness.... Humans are selfish all the way through

Have you seen crazy people who talks to then selfes? A lot of then I think is a product of being alone.... Shit I would go crazy if I couldn't talk to anyone... I can't even be on the internet without socializing :P I would talk to a ball as well if I didn't have anyone ells, I don't think thats pathetic at all

Although, In the end, everything we do is selfish, so you aren't completely wrong IMO ;) I thought of this yesterday... You are only friends with people that makes YOU feel good... You're only in love with a person if she/he makes YOU feel speciel... If she gives YOU the butterflys in the stomache... YOU YOU YOU, but you need an outside world an other people to make YOU feel good. :)

Edit: Just realized how ego-centered I just sounded :P But think about it, I can't see where I'm wrong here.... Even bringing flowers to your GF you expect to get something back, or you do it to take care of your guilty conscience... Of course it feels good to give other people something, and see the joy in their eyes, but in the end that joy you see is translated in to your own happiness.... Humans are selfish all the way through

+1

• 7 months later...