I'm doing a...

Melancholyman

No offense bro but I had to start a topic jsut about this little meaningless thing.

Posted Image

This is a picture for a forthcoming compilation from Mystical Sun aka Richard Plom. Interesting in it's own regard check closely on the track list.

Solar Fields - Sol (RMX) GOD DAMN, how can this track even be remixed to sound better or different, this track is going to ROCK! Just think about the remixes Magnus made for Air Song, or Rain Geometries, both of the remixes were superior to the original tracks. This track will be aaaaawwwwsooooooommeee!! Also some othe rinteresting stuff on the comp:)

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE :posford:

e.

it says compiled by Sundial Aeon, not Mystical Sun :unsure:

e2.

and what is the Chilling Cuts 3?

Aural Planet - Acoustic Plantation Releases - Chilling Cuts Vol 1

Sundial* - Metabasis - Chilling Cuts Pt2

3 missing!! :unsure:

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE :posford:

e.

it says compiled by Sundial Aeon, not Mystical Sun :unsure:

Oh, I guess, he's only figuring on the compilation then my bad. It's by Sundial Aeon, yeah..

ed: dunno maybe it took a vacation to Bermuda! :lol:

No offense bro but I had to start a topic jsut about this little meaningless thing.

Posted Image

This is a picture for a forthcoming compilation from Mystical Sun aka Richard Plom. Interesting in it's own regard check closely on the track list.

Solar Fields - Sol (RMX) GOD DAMN, how can this track even be remixed to sound better or different, this track is going to ROCK! Just think about the remixes Magnus made for Air Song, or Rain Geometries, both of the remixes were superior to the original tracks. This track will be aaaaawwwwsooooooommeee!! Also some othe rinteresting stuff on the comp:)

lol its okay

wait, you say that a song will be awesome without hearing it?

that compilation will totally rock. it is funny there is so much solar/sun related names mixed with chilling melting ice.

solar fields, mystical sun, and sundial!

mystical sun and solar fields have been together before on Ultimae's "Fahrenheit Project " part 1-3

i also recommend the new mystical sun album EMC and the new solar fields.