Forest Tune !

Nice job, nothing to put my finger on :) Maybe try to compress the kick a little bit? It could be a little more "slamming" or banging compared to the bassline, but a good clean sound you've created, nice atmosphere, it shure has potential :) Keep it up mayn

Nice job, nothing to put my finger on :) Maybe try to compress the kick a little bit? It could be a little more "slamming" or banging compared to the bassline, but a good clean sound you've created, nice atmosphere, it shure has potential :) Keep it up mayn

thanks buzz, in fact , i didnt process the kick sound anything this time... so i know im gonna do something to it :D hehe , aint so good with compressors though ...

but I will try to make something more this weekend perhaps.. :)

thanks buzz, in fact , i didnt process the kick sound anything this time... so i know im gonna do something to it :D hehe , aint so good with compressors though ...

but I will try to make something more this weekend perhaps.. :)

Do you mean YOU aren't good with compressors, or you mean compressors isn't good for a kick? :)

I allways compress my bassdrums to make it sound a little more full and banging.

Do you mean YOU aren't good with compressors, or you mean compressors isn't good for a kick? :)

I allways compress my bassdrums to make it sound a little more full and banging.

I meant that I am not good with them :) Got any tips ?