Union Jack - Papillon

Lemmiwinks

Yes, Union Jack are back with a new single

!!! What are your thoughts on it? I must admit that it didn't really impress me on first listen, but it still has that distinctive Union Jack feeling.

[EDIT: oh yeah and Art of Trance made a comeback as well:

]

Certainly good stuff from Simon Berry, even though Claudio Giussani left, Paul Brogden continued with Berry on this one. And I like it a lot. Good cause he still hasn't get off the track. There is also new Art of Trance single called Swarm, pretty good as well. I hope he is going to release another Art of Trance album after 10 years of waiting. :unsure:

Apparently a new album is even scheduled to be released for Union Jack :clapping: :posford:

same for ART Of TRANCE:RETROSPECTIVE CD is already announced, on myspace it's said that it's a 3cd best of with the 2 albums plus a mixed cd.

Yes, Union Jack are back with a new single

!!! What are your thoughts on it? I must admit that it didn't really impress me on first listen, but it still has that distinctive Union Jack feeling.

[EDIT: oh yeah and Art of Trance made a comeback as well:

]

Firstly thank you so much for posting this. I was out of the town for couple days so haven't seen this thread.

News are really great. It\s a very pleasant surprise. Art of Trance always had a special sound and it is kept in this new track "Swarm". It is really nostalgic.

Union Jack's track is equally great - it is mellow but hypnotising.

As for the videos i really liked AoT flick but for UJ's i was pretty tired of watching BUTTerflies for 8 minutes :blink: