SUNCD16 Radical Distortion - Psychedelic Dreams

Guest antic

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suntrip Records will rule the dancefloor this summer :D after Merrow Filteria very soon Afgin and next the best greek goa guys Radical Distoriton :) SUPER

hope that after that album Anoebis will prepear one strong old school compilation and with that VA he will close the summer

3 times Ura for Suntrip :D the best goa label in this world :D

Suntrippers are superstitious :ph34r:

I think I wrote it somewhere, but basically, that's it.

who said goa was dead??

yes, a nice V/A for the end of the year with lots of variety to come with these albums would be a dream come true :)

Who knows, it's a posibility but we don't know ourselves. We might have....better :)

i remember ur post Mars When u say that 2009 is Suntrip year, u confirm this with this awsome releases :) and who knows what will come after this one :)

Any key changes, this time, guys? You know, actually changing the root of the bassline? I'm tempted not to bother with Suntrip any more, because the artists on them effortlessly copy the sound of goa but lack the spirit. And yet I keep buying them in the hopes to be proven wrong. Maybe this time?

Any key changes, this time, guys? You know, actually changing the root of the bassline? I'm tempted not to bother with Suntrip any more, because the artists on them effortlessly copy the sound of goa but lack the spirit. And yet I keep buying them in the hopes to be proven wrong. Maybe this time?

Suntrip does the greatest thing on earth for psy-goa-trance - reviving it and innovating at the same time.

Got a mail from suntrippers where it says, the next release after Radial Distortion should be E-mantra.

That would be sweet :o E-Mantra is one of my favourite current artist.

Maybe this is the time or not, to find the spirit of the oldschool goa trance,just be a little patient until you listen this album! It's pure goa trance..

And of course Suntrip records makes the better to give us all spirit and love with every cd they release! ;)

Suntrip Records tripps!!!

I think Ethereal works on a new album, so does Ypsilon5 (=

A E-Mantra album is being produced and Astral Projection goes Psytrance )= They are great but does´nt match their former glory.

Transwaves album Frontfire was rather great, but some artist who has created awesome Goa Trance suddenly changes their style and the magic vanishes )=

Goa Trance is back and I look forward to Radical Distortions new album, they are getting better and better 4 every new track they make (=

Jollyhohay!!!

how 'bout Khetzal or Avigmati, i know he's into full on lately but Corolle is one of the most deepest and spiritual trance music i've ever heard, any chance that they cooking something on the kitchen?

how 'bout Khetzal or Avigmati, i know he's into full on lately but Corolle is one of the most deepest and spiritual trance music i've ever heard, any chance that they cooking something on the kitchen?

I've had an email conversation with him last year, he was planing to work on new tracks again by 2009.

Nothing official there though.