Infected Mushroom Old school set Japan May2009

venom455

How long before they're gonna put up chairs at an IM concert?

imo would be nice,

infected mushroom unplugged :posford: ,

they have proved there talent in the psychedelic world,

and I would not mind another direction :)

imo would be nice,

infected mushroom unplugged :posford: ,

they have proved there talent in the psychedelic world,

and I would not mind another direction :)

infected mushroom unplugged? what with a guitar and the beautiful voice of bald men!!!!

i wanna wanna so mucho see a live show like this, outdoors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM 2009 live Videos

Psycho: Insane man, it makes me :D so much to hear these tracks on massive sound system with people having sonic orgasms. Erez is rockingthe keyboard in his humble fashion and I think I see him shine a little. Duvdev reminds me of Dali at times :unsure: but fuck it, he's rocking as well. This stuff is giving me goose bumps :clapping:

The Fly: Oh yeash Erez just almost smiled, ah, he likes, we like! The long hair dude even plays some Blues Brothers stuff there at the near end. killah

Electro Panic: seems bored but the track is kind of boring, though powerful. da-da-daaang! e-lectro Pa-pa-panic! Some nice solo works on the keyboard by hippie hair dude, but he is not for fame, he doesnt like the attention - nice bald guy incuriga pony tale to TAKE OFFFF on the keys. Notice important japaneese person with champagne or smth. lol

Gravity Waves: yes, the cat is right, the hair dude is very happy to play gravity waves !!!!! also Duvdev gets to use the mic in the way WE LIKE!!!! ..he failes, and gets fustrated not knowing how to dance =(

Bust a Moove Duvdev finishes his song and we have blast off with bust it mowa. duvdev threatens erez he will sing if he not play proper cool higher tonez keyboarder surf. some very emotional redoings on this track. Frogetsa about grav wav, this is erez's time to shsine, on busta!! applause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wider: duvdev uses his voice but thats ok just for effect and stuff :D omg omg i think duv made middle finger to someone :o :o

and last to the two lovely groupy girls standing on the left beside the friendly dude with blue/red :P smiley t-shirt, please contact me for sexy afairs.

i wanna wanna so mucho see a live show like this, outdoors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psycho: Insane man, it makes me :D so much to hear these tracks on massive sound system with people having sonic orgasms. Erez is rockingthe keyboard in his humble fashion and I think I see him shine a little. Duvdev reminds me of Dali at times :unsure: but fuck it, he's rocking as well. This stuff is giving me goose bumps :clapping:

The Fly: Oh yeash Erez just almost smiled, ah, he likes, we like! The long hair dude even plays some Blues Brothers stuff there at the near end. killah

Electro Panic: seems bored but the track is kind of boring, though powerful. da-da-daaang! e-lectro Pa-pa-panic! Some nice solo works on the keyboard by hippie hair dude, but he is not for fame, he doesnt like the attention - nice bald guy incuriga pony tale to TAKE OFFFF on the keys. Notice important japaneese person with champagne or smth. lol

Gravity Waves: yes, the cat is right, the hair dude is very happy to play gravity waves !!!!! also Duvdev gets to use the mic in the way WE LIKE!!!! ..he failes, and gets fustrated not knowing how to dance =(

Bust a Moove Duvdev finishes his song and we have blast off with bust it mowa. duvdev threatens erez he will sing if he not play proper cool higher tonez keyboarder surf. some very emotional redoings on this track. Frogetsa about grav wav, this is erez's time to shsine, on busta!! applause!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wider: duvdev uses his voice but thats ok just for effect and stuff :D omg omg i think duv made middle finger to someone :o :o

and last to the two lovely groupy girls standing on the left beside the friendly dude with blue/red :P smiley t-shirt, please contact me for sexy afairs.

You're insane :lol:

I personally think these shows look neat... some event promoter really needs to just talk to these guys and ask them about doing a unique live set with just the two.. like headlining a big open air that is full of OTHER good psy.. like ozora or something...... they could really gain some fans back by doing something like that and then they could continue on there journey of playing huge vip shows for the lame.

i guess it would probably actract too many of the lame.. still seems possible and FUN!!

The funniest thing is that - in these videoes - duvdev tries SO HARD to screw things up like he does masterfully in IM nowadays... but the oldschool set just speaks for itself, and he's left on stage dancing like he's going through an insulin shock.

I wish that was true.

I don't mind trying them other directions,

judging them pffff,

they said they would keep releasing psychedelic trance,

and they do, their new album rocks, In my mind, if you consider it to be their first album it would be even rated in the top 5 best of 2009, wild guess true,

but they are presenting some nice guitar tracks and showing some talent some psy artist who have released > 3 albums never will achieve !

Be careful what you wish for:

ah that sucks, so the poppy stuff ,

maybe we are the wrong crowd :D

the rest of their work and new releases are ok,

not what it's used to be,

but that's an influence we have as an individual but also, it is good psytrance :)