What are your favorite albums from EAT STATIC

murphythecat

Have MAMMOTH licensed editions of Epsylon and Implant and ORIGINAL Science of the Gods and Crash and Burn all for sale for USD$10.00 each + shipping via paypal. Discs and art are in great condition Somes cases have minor scuffs but can easily be replaced for perfect additions to collections. Please email me at info(at)androcell(dot)com for inquiry.

edit - there is a little corner bendage on one of the corners of the "Science of the Gods" booklet but no crease.

Grab all 4 for USD$30.00 + shipping via paypal. :)

You know i like all of the albums. can't rate tham like: uh this one is not very good. but De-Classified is my favorite one. and if someone tald me to take all theyr albums with me and leave only one ofem i would leave Back to the earth :unsure:

Implant is probably my absolute favourite, followed closely by De-classified and abduction, but I like all of their albums for different reasons. They all have certain moods to them... I wasn't a great fan of Science of the Gods though.

I've never tried Epsylon and damnit now I want to spend even more money buying from you Tyler :P Good job my girlfriend reigns me in on money matters like these.

Have MAMMOTH licensed editions of Epsylon and Implant and ORIGINAL Science of the Gods and Crash and Burn all for sale for USD$10.00 each + shipping via paypal. Discs and art are in great condition Somes cases have minor scuffs but can easily be replaced for perfect additions to collections. Please email me at info(at)androcell(dot)com for inquiry.

edit - there is a little corner bendage on one of the corners of the "Science of the Gods" booklet but no crease.

Grab all 4 for USD$30.00 + shipping via paypal. :)

Too bad I already own all of 'em... this is an excellent deal. Go for it!

My favorites? Difficult one...

Abduction for sure, but I also really dig everything else. Really. Implant rocks oldschool ass, Crash and Burn and In the Nude are hilarious and very varied, excellent stuff as well. Back to Earth is very good as well if you ask me, and well, as I said: everything they released so far kicks ass. Yeah, I'm a fan.