Documentaries & Conspiracy stuff

psytones

Conspiracy:

Time Of Spirit (We all know them, if you haven't watch them be sure you do, because if your new to these sorts of thinking you will get a shock that could change your life and perception about the way we are living - For those who has a masters degree in Conspiracy, this is merely a overview, a gathering of the conspiracy stuff going on since .. forever. This was mainly triggered by the 9/11 tragedy)

(You trusted him, now it's time to ask questions about the system behind..)

Documentary:

Earthling .. [Warning, Strong content - Extreme visuals.]

The Blue Planet (Beautiful documentary about the life in our deepest seas.)

Alternative:

aLien dReAmtiMe (Listen to Terrence McKenna, one of our times greatest Psychonauts, speak with music and visuals about acid, DMT and life)

cOlors oF iNfinItive (If you love psytrance because of it's complex structures and geometrical fractiles. WATCH!!)

The Great Year (About zodiac signs of Egypt, Hinduism .. )

• Like 1

please, documetaries and conspiracy theories are 2 opposite sides... the meaning of a documentary (a REAL one, not the kind that Michael Moore have got us used to) means by definition that it relies on FACTUAL information. On the other hand, conspiracy theories rely on suppositions based on thin air, most of them factually innacurate or outright wrong. Once you climb the ladder to see just where all those ideas came from, they usually end up to some crazy cook who's been known all his life for saying stupid/ racist/ antisemitical things or outright crazy.

Now, I'm not saying that some conspiracy theories aren't interesting, if only to make you think about things differently, I'm just saying that one should never make the mistake of mixing up documentaries and conspiracy theories...

^:lol: Ok I don't know why you felt this had to be said, but Ok!! :lol::D

*it's important to take everything with a pinch of salt, form your own ideas, investigate if possible.

But don't slag off information as mumbo-jumbo just because it doesn't fit your comfortable world view. .

Ie. You can for sure investigate the Zeitgeist stuff and I promise you, you will find proof or at least indications of it being more then plausible.

Zeitgeist just takes a toll on it all sort of and gives you the problem, profit. Every case on this conspiracy/documentary is backed up by information.

How deep the rabbit hole you wanna go? Of course you can't eat it all raw but try to chew and swallow some. Not only does it at times make perfect sense of how it is escalating it self in auto cruise profit control. Are we ready for a total change of our out of date system? Just the idea of a Federal Bank which isn't Federal but Private makes me feel sick. Luckily, in my country the Federal Bank is Federal and the peoples property. People conspire to little lol

I've seen conspiracy theories about the people behind the curtain being Satan loving virgin sacrificing people with homosexual rituals that fostered a new born and put it inside the first nuclear bomb to breed pure evil.. Then again, sometimes people conspire too much lol, and if it where to be true I think I'm not ready for that truth.

please, documetaries and conspiracy theories are 2 opposite sides... the meaning of a documentary (a REAL one, not the kind that Michael Moore have got us used to) means by definition that it relies on FACTUAL information.

Uhmm...no :unsure:

Documentaries are about research.

You can do a research about anything. Factual, Fictional or hypothetical.

Check my channel;

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaZeDmerlin

Here are some links to a few hundered full lenght quality documentaries!

http://www.sprword.com/mustwatch.html

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/

All free to watch online! :D

I'll give some recomendations later when I have more time to sort them out for you, but I guess these will keep you going for a good while! :)

Oh, yea, make sure you watch Power of Nightmares!

Amazing documentary, it'll make you think for sure!About State terrorism and mind manipulation....

Link....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=49...r+of+nightmares

There are 3 parts.

Also check The Century of Self, also a brainteaser! :) About how easy it is to manipulate thoughts.

Link....

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=89...;q=century+self

And Patent for a Pig!

Link....

About food manipulation and the way it affects your health....

^:lol: Ok I don't know why you felt this had to be said, but Ok!! :lol::D

*it's important to take everything with a pinch of salt, form your own ideas, investigate if possible.

But don't slag off information as mumbo-jumbo just because it doesn't fit your comfortable world view. .

Ie. You can for sure investigate the Zeitgeist stuff and I promise you, you will find proof or at least indications of it being more then plausible.

Zeitgeist just takes a toll on it all sort of and gives you the problem, profit. Every case on this conspiracy/documentary is backed up by information.

How deep the rabbit hole you wanna go? Of course you can't eat it all raw but try to chew and swallow some. Not only does it at times make perfect sense of how it is escalating it self in auto cruise profit control. Are we ready for a total change of our out of date system? Just the idea of a Federal Bank which isn't Federal but Private makes me feel sick. Luckily, in my country the Federal Bank is Federal and the peoples property. People conspire to little lol

I've seen conspiracy theories about the people behind the curtain being Satan loving virgin sacrificing people with homosexual rituals that fostered a new born and put it inside the first nuclear bomb to breed pure evil.. Then again, sometimes people conspire too much lol, and if it where to be true I think I'm not ready for that truth.

ok I haven't see the Zeitgeist docu so I can't comment on that one, however I've seen quite a few 21st of december 2012 doomsday documentaries lately (those were mainly what I thought of when writing my initial comment). They all present a pretty convicing story that made me get off my lazy ass and actually do some research on the subject. And I'm glad I did cause it ends up that there's a conspiracy indeed: that of a handfull of authors who make lots of money off naive uncultured people by selling them just about anything.

Did you know that the ONLY factual information behind the "mayan prophecy" is simply the fact that we're entering the 13th baktun? Much like our christian calendar entered a new millenium and the date passed from 1999 to 2000 (thus resetting the digits from 9 to 0), so is the mayan calendar going from 12.9.9.9.9. to 13.0.0.0.0. and THAT IS IT!!! Only ONE writing left from the mayans specifically mentions that something will happen in 2012. It contains 8 lines of text, of which 3 are partially erased (thus you can fill in the blanks with just about anything...). I mean, you'd think that if the mayans really thought it was some great change in the World they would've dedicated more to it than a 8 line text... The rest of the texts and drawings are simply stuff that the authors THOUGHT were referring to 2012, but they could refer to just about any date, or could simply be part of mayan mythology, never intended to actually be interpreted literally or to predict some absolute truth.

Ah but what about the galactic alignment you'll say... well it turns out that because of the size and distance of the celestial objects involved, this is a process that lasts 36 YEARS, most of us have actually lived in the galactic alignement for most of our lives... Moreso the mayans never actually said that this allignement would occur precisely on 21st december 2012, it's just that some new age pseudo-scientists saw that this allignement would happen more or less around 2012. And it's the more or less that counts here, cause the most precise point of the allignement already happened in 1998. Now if you would actually believe that the mayans inherited this great knowledge in timekeeping from aliens you'd think they would've got the date precisely and not be 14 years off (but again, that would be considering that the mayans specifically mentioned that the most precise point of the alignement would be in 2012 which they didn't...). When you think of it, our Christian solar out-of-synch calendar was closer to the exact date (2000 instead of 1998, thus a 2 year-delay) than the mayan one...

Anyway, I'm probably ranting a little here and maybe 2012 is not exactly what you had in mind when writing this topic, I was just giving an example on just how one can be fully convinced by a handfull of documentaries presenting "the truth" (most of them just copy the "information" from one to the other without ever bothering to actually verify the legitimacy of their sources), and then see that it's just a bunch of misinforming crap when you actually do some research on the side.

Uhmm...no :unsure:

Documentaries are about research.

You can do a research about anything. Factual, Fictional or hypothetical.

Agreed. But research is one thing, suppositions based on thin air is something else... I could very well come and tell you that my toilet makes a peculiar hum when I flush it and that it is my opinion that it actually echoes the spirit of Osiris who is calling for an alien invasion to happen in Alaska, that will use energy from the geysers to beam to Earth, passing though the energy fields of Stonehege to recharge their shields and that by taking a crap every morning I manage to lay off the impending catastrophe by a day (heaven forbid I'd actually be constipated some day or we're all doomed). Anyway, all my intense thoughts and speculations on the matter amount to 0 when confronted to actual hard data: my toilet DOES make a wierd noise when I flush it, and Osiris, Alaska, geysers and Stonhedge exist but there is no actual link betwen them and there are many more probable explanations to the noise that my toilet makes than my theory, thus the "documentary" value of my theories is worthless...

Shit Lemmiwinks, that 2012 shit doesn't even got anything to do with conspiracy theories, and many of todays conspiracy theories are indeed a load of crap, like reptilian people and chemtrails, all loads of crap imo, but stuff involving election fraud, genetically manipulation of food, 9/11, Oklahoma bombings, Madrid bomb attacks, London bomb attacks, the coming of a New World Order, Martian law, Black Propaganda being spread by the USA, State Terrorism, the truth about terrorism, mind manipulation, depopulation programs, Bill C-51, Monetary Policy, the so called "Global Warming", Paul Pantone, the truth about Osama Bin Laden, you know, things that could actually matter, for your own sake....

Don't be ignorant just because something is labeled as a "conspiracy Theory".

Some theories aren't theories anymore, but are conspiracy facts....

Read this, ever heard of it in the news?

http://www.naturalnews.com/025760.html

There's a reason such shocking utterly important issue didn't make the news you know....

Read, inform yourself and think about it, don't be ignorant and label it as bullshit, I ain't talking about 2012 cause that truely IS bullshit. :D

There's is a lot of shit going on, and many people aren't aware of it, people should be less apathetic.....

Shit Lemmiwinks, that 2012 shit doesn't even got anything to do with conspiracy theories, and many of todays conspiracy theories are indeed a load of crap, like reptilian people and chemtrails, all loads of crap imo, but stuff involving election fraud, genetically manipulation of food, 9/11, Oklahoma bombings, Madrid bomb attacks, London bomb attacks, the coming of a New World Order, Martian law, Black Propaganda being spread by the USA, State Terrorism, the truth about terrorism, mind manipulation, depopulation programs, Bill C-51, Monetary Policy, the so called "Global Warming", Paul Pantone, the truth about Osama Bin Laden, you know, things that could actually matter, for your own sake....

Don't be ignorant just because something is labeled as a "conspiracy Theory".

Some theories aren't theories anymore, but are conspiracy facts....

Read this, ever heard of it in the news?

http://www.naturalnews.com/025760.html

There's a reason such shocking utterly important issue didn't make the news you know....

Read, inform yourself and think about it, don't be ignorant and label it as bullshit, I ain't talking about 2012 cause that truely IS bullshit. :D

There's is a lot of shit going on, and many people aren't aware of it, people should be less apathetic.....

oh yes I was simply talking about 2012 because I've been doing a bit of research on the subject recently. And no I didn't say that one should dismiss these kinds of theories entirely, there is always that 1 in a million chance that the theory is actually true, and even if it's not, at least it makes us think about matters differently. What I'm simply saying is that one should never think that if something is presented under a documentary form that it actually is true, and that when presenting such speculations one should always have a big bullshit meter hanging around, and be on the lookout for hidden political agendas. Most of such "documentaries" just so happen to end by referring to some society or books (Venus Project anyone...?). Like I said, the biggest conspiracy of them all is that a handfull of writers make a lot of money by selling naive people bullshit and cross-referencing their books as to give the impression that they are based on anything else than overactive immagination.

So most of all, ALWAYS CHECK YOUR SOURCES!!! Just because some informations are repeated from one source to the other and you end up with like 10 different "documentaries" presenting the same theories, it doesn't necessarily mean they are true...

I agree, it's very important to stay sceptic, check sources, and think on your own, that being said, there are still many documentaries out there that are actually presenting cruel facts, but like you said, there are also many documentaries out there filled with bullshit, so it's up to you to do the reasearch and make up your own mind, instead of acting like a sheep and eat everything that's being fed to you.I agree with that.....

That does not mean all documentaries are in the same nonsense league, it's becoming a real hype, these conspiracy theories, so many people swallow everything being presented without thinking twice, that's the main reason people tend to label ALL conspiracy theories as bullshit, that's too bad, cause those people are missing out on some shocking facts here and there.Not that they care, cause most of them like being ignorant, ignorance is bliss afterall.

A man in London made this video The Ripple Effect, he pressents his insightfull views there on the London attacks, he sended this video to the courthouse, and is now locked away without any form of a trial, he made some very strong points throughout the documentary and is now in jail, for making a documentary....

I dunno, but there is something wrong with this picture.....

If you are interested you can watch it here, it's not made to make any profit what so ever, it's made to wake people up, the guy uploaded it to the internet for all to see, FREE...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8756795263359807776

After watching it, you'll, probably agree that there truely is something seriously wrong.

Although, there will allways be people who won't accept such theories, some people just can't handle the truth.

"The induvidual is handicapted by coming face to face with a conspiracy theory so mosterous he cannot believe it exists".

-J.Edgar Hover.

(former FBI director).

So most of all, ALWAYS CHECK YOUR SOURCES!!! Just because some informations are repeated from one source to the other and you end up with like 10 different "documentaries" presenting the same theories, it doesn't necessarily mean they are true...

Agree, but keep in mind that they are 3 different styles of conspiracy theories.

1. The thin air bullshit that are the majority of conspiracy theories. They usually start by some bored dude who spreads them via internet, fanzines etc.

2. The conspiracy theories that are based in a fact, but they add some extra elemens with or without many proofs. For example most of the 2012 theories belong in this category. The thing that the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 is a fact. They all start from this point, some go to a believable direction, some others to more ridiculous.

3. The conspiracy theories that are based in so many facts that can be used as proofs for the theory. For example the 9/11 theory that Bush goverment was behind that. There are thousands of facts that this theory might be possible.

Now I'm not say that you HAVE TO BELIEVE that theory. No. All I'm saying is that there are many points to make this theory into a possibility.

Many of the theories in this category may seem completely silly, but they have actually many facts to stand correct.

For example the 'Elvis is alive' theory may sound like a stupid myth, but the many of the facts are really believable. For example in the only photo of Elvis in his coffin that ever taken you can clearly seen that he doesn't look like Elvis at all! (Google it and see his nose). And too many to write them down.

And again I'm not saying that you must believe this theory. But at least to see that they are facts that make this theory possible, even in a small degree.

Documentaries about the categories 2 and 3 are perfectly normal IMO.

Documentaries about category 1 are silly, I agree. :)

Just my 2 cents.

Well, exactly, nowadays it's like fishing for the 3th category theories, too many people spread bullshit, but when you watch something like the Ripple Effect, wich is full of very strong points, it makes you wonder, when you know that at least 3 of the so called 9/11 terrorists are still alive today, that makes you think!

If it doesn't make you think, it's because you like to stay in the safe reality you created for yourself, and are afraid that it might be true, cause if it's true, your whole reality was a lie, and not too many people are willing to accept that.

I agree, it's very important to stay sceptic, check sources, and think on your own, that being said, there are still many documentaries out there that are actually presenting cruel facts, but like you said, there are also many documentaries out there filled with bullshit, so it's up to you to do the reasearch and make up your own mind, instead of acting like a sheep and eat everything that's being fed to you.I agree with that.....

That does not mean all documentaries are in the same nonsense league, it's becoming a real hype, these conspiracy theories, so many people swallow everything being presented without thinking twice, that's the main reason people tend to label ALL conspiracy theories as bullshit, that's too bad, cause those people are missing out on some shocking facts here and there.Not that they care, cause most of them like being ignorant, ignorance is bliss afterall.

A man in London made this video The Ripple Effect, he pressents his insightfull views there on the London attacks, he sended this video to the courthouse, and is now locked away without any form of a trial, he made some very strong points throughout the documentary and is now in jail, for making a documentary....

I dunno, but there is something wrong with this picture.....

If you are interested you can watch it here, it's not made to make any profit what so ever, it's made to wake people up, the guy uploaded it to the internet for all to see, FREE...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8756795263359807776

After watching it, you'll, probably agree that there truely is something seriously wrong.

Although, there will allways be people who won't accept such theories, some people just can't handle the truth.

"The induvidual is handicapted by coming face to face with a conspiracy theory so mosterous he cannot believe it exists".

-J.Edgar Hover.

(former FBI director).

yeah I'll give that one a try this week and tell you what I think :)

Agree, but keep in mind that they are 3 different styles of conspiracy theories.

1. The thin air bullshit that are the majority of conspiracy theories. They usually start by some bored dude who spreads them via internet, fanzines etc.

2. The conspiracy theories that are based in a fact, but they add some extra elemens with or without many proofs. For example most of the 2012 theories belong in this category. The thing that the Mayan calendar ends in 2012 is a fact. They all start from this point, some go to a believable direction, some others to more ridiculous.

3. The conspiracy theories that are based in so many facts that can be used as proofs for the theory. For example the 9/11 theory that Bush goverment was behind that. There are thousands of facts that this theory might be possible.

Now I'm not say that you HAVE TO BELIEVE that theory. No. All I'm saying is that there are many points to make this theory into a possibility.

Many of the theories in this category may seem completely silly, but they have actually many facts to stand correct.

For example the 'Elvis is alive' theory may sound like a stupid myth, but the many of the facts are really believable. For example in the only photo of Elvis in his coffin that ever taken you can clearly seen that he doesn't look like Elvis at all! (Google it and see his nose). And too many to write them down.

And again I'm not saying that you must believe this theory. But at least to see that they are facts that make this theory possible, even in a small degree.

Documentaries about the categories 2 and 3 are perfectly normal IMO.

Documentaries about category 1 are silly, I agree. :)

Just my 2 cents.

hum yes but the line between categories 2 and 3 is VERY blurry if you ask me... for example I have also seen a more serious documentary cross-checking the 9/11 conspiracy plots. It was made for Belgian public TV so I found it was quite unpartial and thorough (after all, Belgium was only one of a handfull of countries that didn't hesitate to publicly condemn the war in Irak BEFORE it happened so I wouldn't consider the Belgian media to go hand in hand with US public propaganda). So they basically took the 9/11 "facts" that stirred up all the controversy and found that quite on the contrary there were very plausible explanations for them and that most of these theories were actually launched by some cook known for publishing anti-semitical propaganda all his life (the jews control the economy, and through the economy the whole world kindof guy... I mean, the last time that a whole nation was convinced about that ie. Germany in the 1930s we all saw were it led us). So yeah, after watching that one documentary I realized that all those hundred conspiracy ones on 9/11 were crap made by people who a. were looking for fame or a quick buck or both (hello Michael Moore...) or b. outright crazy people who will link just about anything to promote their own theories.

But yeah that doesn't mean that ALL such docs are wrong, indeed docs from your 3rd category are good, and 2nd category have the merit of being thought-provoking even if mostly untrue :)

Great Lemmiwinks, glad you are at least openminded about it! :)

Oh, if you are talking about the documentary on Canvas like a year ago, I saw it too, and I must say that I wasn't too convinced either, there are way better documentaries out then that one, I think the week after there was another documentary, this time it was trying to debunk the 9/11 theory, also on Canvas, wasn't too convinced by that one either, obviously.

Pretty shallow when you think after watching one documentary that all the other 9/11 stuff is wrong.

Denying something without arguments is too easy, you said it yourslelf, do research, never take a documentary for ultimate truth, well, you did take that one documentary for ultimate truth without researching any further....

Zero, Loose Change and Final Cut are decent documentaries covering the 9/11 theory.

Great Lemmiwinks, glad you are at least openminded about it! :)

Oh, if you are talking about the documentary on Canvas like a year ago, I saw it too, and I must say that I wasn't too convinced either, there are way better documentaries out then that one, I think the week after there was another documentary, this time it was trying to debunk the 9/11 theory, also on Canvas, wasn't too convinced by that one either, obviously.

Zero, Loose Change and Final Cut are decent documentaries covering the 9/11 theory.

hum no, it was on RTBF Questions à la une: "11 septembre: nous a-t-on caché la vérité?" (I'm from the french side, you know :) ). So if you can find it and care to watch it, tell me what you think of it ;)

Ah, Brussels, ofcoarse! :)

Man, just to name something, normally when an unautorized plane is flying above a city there would be military jets to take down the plane, or to make it turn, but just that one day there was a "training" going on, and no jets were available, then they were sent in all directions but WTC, the buildings collapse both the same way, when it's physically impossible that they would fall like that, without controlled demolition that is, there is a lot of info on this subject.

Also, the second biggest piece of debris they found was a piece of a microchip from a phone, it needs the force of an explosion to produce debris that small, the biggest piece of debris was the passport of Mohamed Atta, it wasn't damaged what so ever, so they found an undamaged passport in millions of tons debris from a terrorist, undamaged while all other matter is turned to dust..... Pretty peculiar, right?

Now the WTC 7 building wasn't hit, it wasn't even damaged, still it collapsed without being damaged at all.

It collapsed like a building would collapse if it was brought down by controlled demolition.

This building contained all the Enron file's, they are now destroyed, weird no?

3 of the so called terrorists are still alive today.

After 9/11 the patriot bill was signed, the rest is history....

Chemtrails: http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&view...r=1qygpcgurkovy

I have no idea about what it really is, but a strange phenomenal it is!

- Is it Alien reptiles cooling down our planet to invade?

- Is it nanobots to invade us sent by the people behind the curtain to access full and total control of our lives?

- Is it planes flying in such a high altitude the trails doesn't go away after 1 minute like Normal plane trails?

- Is it a chemical for our own good to protect us against UV-radiation, maybe a star has exploded in our direction (gamma or wtf that thing was caslled).?

* Why does a chemtrail stay for so long only to expand into a large thin carpet covering the whole blue sky. And one rarly comes alone as they fly in criss cross so that the next day or night the whole sky is covered.

Man, just to name something, normally when an unautorized plane is flying above a city there would be military jets to take down the plane, or to make it turn, but just that one day there was a "training" going on, and no jets were available, then they were sent in all directions but WTC

like I said in another topic, the military was probably on the lookout for such events because they had intelligence on the matter but just didn't know if it was real or not, hence explaining the "exercise", which was in fact preparing for an event that could have been proved to be a false alarm. There are MANY false alarms triggered all over the World almost every day. Once the Russians missinterpreted data from a civilian rocket launch and thought that the US was launching a secret nuclear missle towards Moscow. Imagine if the person in charge then reacted imidiately to the information instead of giving it a few more minutes to see if it was real or not, we'd probably all be dead in a nuclear holocaust by now...

Also, commercial airliners regularly stray off their courses to save fuel and shave some minutes off their flight paths when being late (ask any lowcost airline pilot...), that is also a very well known fact in the aviation industry that the 9/11 conspiracy buffs "forgot" to mention. And if even military planes actually "met" the hijacked planes (how can one tell if they didn't?), what then? Do you think the public would've preffered to have them blow them up in the sky?

the buildings collapse both the same way, when it's physically impossible that they would fall like that, without controlled demolition that is, there is a lot of info on this subject.

again, these are assumptions made by people who don't know squat about controlled demolitions... I have actually seen the opinion of someone who DOES make controlled demolitions as a job he showed video footage where we clearly see the difference in the way they fall. Also, if construction workers came and sawed the steel columns diagonally and plant explosives a few days before the events, I think that people would've noticed it... Also mind you that the columns were encased in concrete and that there was no physical way to reach them without drilling holes through concrete. Again, if 50 contruction workers came with huge drills and started drilling all over the place I think the employees working there would've noticed...

Also, the second biggest piece of debris they found was a piece of a microchip from a phone, it needs the force of an explosion to produce debris that small, the biggest piece of debris was the passport of Mohamed Atta, it wasn't damaged what so ever, so they found an undamaged passport in millions of tons debris from a terrorist, undamaged while all other matter is turned to dust..... Pretty peculiar, right?

there WAS an explosion because the planes were full of kerosene... that's also a part I like: they present "evidence" of many WTC designers saying that the towers were built to withstand a plane impact. BUT they conveniently edited out the second part of what they were saying that what they didn't predict was the explosion caused by the tanks full of kerosene, and that there was a conception error because the initial blow from the plane impact fractured the azbestos encasing of the steel columns, thus leaving them vulnerable to the resulting fire. Now if those "documentary" makers really wanted to be objective, they would've left the whole conversation and not just quickly edit if off after the first phrase...

And for the passport, yeah so maybe they put the passport there because they had intelligence pointing to Atta and needed proof? People were shocked an wanted answers, so the pressure was pretty high on the authorities to find evidence...

Now the WTC 7 building wasn't hit, it wasn't even damaged, still it collapsed without being damaged at all.

It collapsed like a building would collapse if it was brought down by controlled demolition.

This building contained all the Enron file's, they are now destroyed, weird no?

the fall from WTC 1 and 2 caused a huge trembling comparable to a big earthquake right next to WTC 7... why would it NOT collapse? Also the Enron files part is pure speculation, you should rather ask yourself, if this was so well planned, why would they bring down a 3rd building that wasn't hit? It doesn't make sense that such evil geniouses would make such a stupid error.

3 of the so called terrorists are still alive today.

again, this is the way intelligence works: they recieve heaps of information, some acurate, some bogus, then they have to stroll through it and decide which information is credible enough to act upon and which is not. When the attack happened, there was huge pressure for results, so obviously some mistakes have been made...

After 9/11 the patriot bill was signed, the rest is history....

well you see, many people conviniently forget that the attack happened during the CLINTON administration, NOT Bush... just how could the members of the oposition, who had no political power at the time carry out the attacks behind the back of the Clinton administration?

Anyway like I said, there are some pretty convincing explanations for those stories that don't rely on conspiracy theories. Of course, whether you chose to believe one side or the other is up to you...

Have you seen Loose Change yet?

yep... and Loose Change is like the definition of such conspiracy theories made up by a bunch of teens who don't known squat about anything and just make assumptions based on what they see, without ever bothering to actually do some thorough research to look for a more probable explanation ;)

But again, who knows, maybe they are right and I just chose to comfort myself in a false reality fed by greedy jewish bankers who want to control the world, anyway personally I have heard both sides of the story and chose to believe the one that seemed the most logical to me.

Many controlled demotlition experts and physics scientists said right the opposite of what you just said, a building does absolutly not come down like that, certainly not at free fall speed, did you even see how WTC 7 came down?I assume you did, so I don't think you really believe that earthquake "theory" yourself....

It had all the elements of a controlled demolition.

Again, these are not assumptions made by people who don't know squat about explosions, but from controlled demolition experts, and scientists.

After the plane exploded all the kerosine was burned with it, so that's only one explosion while many people clearly heard a series of explosions, beside that, the explosion of kerosine is not powerfull enough to cause such small debris, let alone to bring a whole building down, buildings don't come down just because the top is burning, that's a proven fact.

All these matters were discussed before a billion of times....

Many scientists have investigated these subjects over and over and came to the same conclusion.

You're wrong again about the Patriot Bill, it was signed under the Bush administraion, it was Clinton who brought it up, but they are all puppets of the elite anyway, so it doesn't really matter who signed it in the first place.

I don't think this discussion will ever come to an end, cause there is no solid evidence from either side of the medal.

Like you said, you like to stay in the comfort zone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqj9jBUVhr4

So these are all experts engineers, and scientists, not a bunch of teenagers who don't know squat. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xca6o38ZNY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppjaXmYLhQc

I'd still like your view on 7/7 though. (ripple effect)

well I guess it depends on what experts you chose to believe (cause obviously some are lying...). I found the documentary that did it for me and watched it again. The thing is that NONE of those "explosions" happened BEFORE the building started to collapse (and this is needed in the scenario of the controlled demolition). The explosions are happening DURING the fall of the tower, the most probable explanation for this is debry expelled at high speed by the huge pressure caused by the falling building... Look at minute 2 of this doc and tell me what do you believe (it's in french but you can hear the dude speak in english in the background, and anyway just look at the images and you'll see for yourself).

Anyway this is the main point that made me chose my camp: most of the arguments that were taken up by Farenheit 911, Loose Change, etc. were initially presented in september 2002 by a certain Eric Hufschmid, who has been known all his life to make anti-semitical claims as far out as denying the Holocaust, or that Apollo's landing on the Moon was staged by "Hollywood sionist producers" (what exactly does the sionist part have to do with anything I don't know...). Really, just watch some interviews by the dude and you'll see that he's a total mental case. Other "reliable sources" used to back up such claims are articles from an obscure overtly anti-semitical magazine called American Free Press, presided by Willis Carto, known for claiming that "if anyone deserved the Nobel Peace Prize it was Adolf Hitler"... Like I said before, checking your sources is crucial to finding out what is bullshit and what is not...

here are the links to the doc, if you know french maybe you'll care to watch it.

11 septembre: nous a-t-on caché la vérité? pt 1

pt 2

pt 3

pt 4

pt 5

of course one could argue that it's just more propaganda by the US government but personally I know the TV station and series to be known for their objectivity and impartiality so I'd give much more credit to the arguments here than those of some dudes who smoked too much pot...

Oooh, my French is really really bad I'm afraid, I'd really like to watch it though, I'll give it a try.

I don't know about the Zionists, I don't really have an opinion about that, I do know Israel and the USA is very well connected.

I agree that this Eric Hufschmid is an idiot, but I don't believe all these engeneers and experts are lying though, come on now, be serious.

We all saw the way those buildings came down didn"t we?

I really don't know why they would do something terrible like this, but I do believe it was an inside job, don't ask my why they did it.

Now please, if you have the time watch The Ripple Effect, and give your opinion.

Oooh, my French is really really bad I'm afraid, I'd really like to watch it though, I'll give it a try.

I don't know about the Zionists, I don't really have an opinion about that, I do know Israel and the USA is very well connected.

I agree that this Eric Hufschmid is an idiot, but I don't believe all these engeneers and experts are lying though, come on now, be serious.

We all saw the way those buildings came down didn"t we?

I really don't know why they would do something terrible like this, but I do believe it was an inside job, don't ask my why they did it.

Now please, if you have the time watch The Ripple Effect, and give your opinion.

just edited my post to include the explanation of the "explosions" :)