James Murray-Where Edges Meet

Pandemonium

I just ordered about 15 cds from psyshop last week and received all of them in the mail. The only problem was that James Murray-Where Edges Meet was missing the 16 page booklet that was supposed to come inside. What could have happened here? How do I contact psyshop to explain the problem? And has anyone else ever received a cd that was missing something inside?

edit: I emailed psyshop on the matter so I will wait and see what the reply is.

I just ordered about 15 cds from psyshop last week and received all of them in the mail. The only problem was that James Murray-Where Edges Meet was missing the 16 page booklet that was supposed to come inside. What could have happened here? How do I contact psyshop to explain the problem? And has anyone else ever received a cd that was missing something inside?

psyshop suX

contact Ultimae :)

My dog ate it--sorry :(

My dog ate it--sorry :(

One week simorq...

The flying monkeys took it.

One week Redington...

Help the poor guy for God's sake!

Pandemonium: this is probably a press issue. Nothign to do with psyshop's work. The cd was shrink wrapped when you go it, right ?

So, contact Psyshop first, and if they don't answer, contact Ultimae, maybe one of them can be kind.

Ultimae have always been pretty kind! I'm sure if you contact them it will get sorted out.

I once made a mistake with one of their promotions, but they still gave me a free CD even though I didn't actually buy 3 (Ultimae) CDs from their shop :clapping:

Ultimae have always been pretty kind! I'm sure if you contact them it will get sorted out.

I once made a mistake with one of their promotions, but they still gave me a free CD even though I didn't actually buy 3 (Ultimae) CDs from their shop :clapping:

I emailed Ultimae and they already have a booklet in the mail coming my way. Very professional.

I emailed Ultimae and they already have a booklet in the mail coming my way. Very professional.

Nice! Ultimae have the sort of business model that makes me want to buy from them over anyone else!

Customer Service :rolleyes:

Nice! Ultimae have the sort of business model that makes me want to buy from them over anyone else!

Customer Service :rolleyes:

Yes, Customer Service is the phrase that I was looking for. Thanks samrt ass ;)

Yes, Customer Service is the phrase that I was looking for. Thanks samrt ass ;)

So how did it all work out? Did you get your booklet? Who did you contact?

By the way, I can't believe some responses to this thread were punished whereas others were blatantly tolerated :ph34r:

So how did it all work out? Did you get your booklet? Who did you contact?

By the way, I can't believe some responses to this thread were punished whereas others were blatantly tolerated :ph34r:

Well I emailed both Ultimae and psyshop and they both replied. Dumbass Rolf from psyshop asked how did I know that there was supposed to be a 16 page booklet included with the release? to which I replied that nearly every Ultimae release comes with a 16 page booklet inside, and plus just look on the back of the release, it sais in clear letters, 16 PAGE BOOK INCLUDED. It goes to show me that he knows nothing about the music that he is working with, after that he never replied to me again.

Ulitmae on the other hand replied immediately and got my address and I have already received the missing booklet along with a kind note from the Ultimae team and some extra goodies. Some beutiful post cards of six different releases. Ultimae kicks ass and I will continuely be a customer of theirs. Great music and the customer service is just as good.