The albums that dissapointed you the most

Ormion

And not the obvious ones like Pleiadians or Transwave. I mean everyone knew they're gonna be inferior to the old days.

I'm talking for something you wouldn't except to dissapoint you.

My choices:

Astral Projection-Amen

Not bad at all, but waiting years and years for the new AP my hopes had been raised to the max.

Azax Syndrom-Evolution

Again not a bad album, but not as good as I expecting it, not even close.

Eraser vs Yojalka-Tarinat

I was so hyped about it after Round 1 that it did let me down. It's not bad though.

Etnica-Nitrox

That was unexpected. The king of melodies have gone to techtrance? And a boring one? sigh

Hydraglyph-Euphonics

Huuuuge disappointment. They were a great group, they signed at one of the best labels (Nexus Media), but the result was a big...meh!

Mandalavandalz-King Of The Bad Trips

I was so hyped about this album, but it let me down, big.

Oforia-Let It Beat

I was almost crying when I first bough that. Very boring.

Synchro-Born In California

The master of psytechno went to minimal. Uhm no thanks!

Talpa-When Soberness Becomes A Game

Very good album. Big dissapointent. Yes it happens.

Toi Doi-Psyring Test

And the melodies just vanished!

Trashlords-Made In Goa

Waiting and waiting for what? That was boring.

And not the obvious ones like Pleiadians or Transwave. I mean everyone knew they're gonna be inferior to the old days.

I'm talking for something you wouldn't except to dissapoint you.

My choices:

Astral Projection-Amen

Not bad at all, but waiting years and years for the new AP my hopes had been raised to the max.

Azax Syndrom-Evolution

Again not a bad album, but not as good as I expecting it, not even close.

Eraser vs Yojalka-Tarinat

I was so hyped about it after Round 1 that it did let me down. It's not bad though.

Etnica-Nitrox

That was unexpected. The king of melodies have gone to techtrance? And a boring one? sigh

Hydraglyph-Euphonics

Huuuuge disappointment. They were a great group, they signed at one of the best labels (Nexus Media), but the result was a big...meh!

Mandalavandalz-King Of The Bad Trips

I was so hyped about this album, but it let me down, big.

Oforia-Let It Beat

I was almost crying when I first bough that. Very boring.

Synchro-Born In California

The master of psytechno went to minimal. Uhm no thanks!

Talpa-When Soberness Becomes A Game

Very good album. Big dissapointent. Yes it happens.

Toi Doi-Psyring Test

Trashlords-Made In Goa

Waiting and waiting for what? That was boring.

good thread! ill have to think about it, for now

my biggest one that comes in my mind is the 5th of IM euhh Im the supervisor

younger brother the last days of gravity

the last one of abakus We Share The Same Dreams

Eat static De-classified

entheogenic Flight of the Urubus

yes talpa last one

shulman Endless Rhythms of the Beatless Heart (Alephz08)

ticon 2AM

my biggest one that comes in my mind is the 5th of IM euhh Im the supervisor

I was about to say that, but the Cities Of Future EP had been prepared me for what is coming.

Great topic! Let's see...

Talpa- When Soberness Becomes A Game. Their first effort was groundbreaking. We waited 5 years for this?

Bliss- Looney Bin. WTF?

GMS- Emergency Broadcast System. Yeah they've been going downhill for quite sometime. Don't know why I was surprised.

Aquatica- Ocean of Emotion. Pop full on cheese.

Man With No Name- Violent Relaxation. You heard it. You know what I'm talking about

Celtic Cross- Hicksville remastered. Let's put a lot of sounds together and see how it sounds.

Damage- Bad Creationz. I don't like my music to be angry at me.

Digital Talk- New Age Surf. Could've been somuch better. If they re-made it today I think it would be awesome.

I'm sure there are a lot more.

Mdk

Talpa- When Soberness Becomes A Game. Their first effort was groundbreaking. We waited 5 years for this?

I'm sure there are a lot more.

Mdk

Okay of course, but its still above a lot of things, ans thers still songs i really enjoy, but yes i agree talpa was suppose to come with something a lot nicer, but its not catastrophic, just completely different, and sadly a bit less good without being bad

Okay of course, but its still above a lot of things, ans thers still songs i really enjoy, but yes i agree talpa was suppose to come with something a lot nicer, but its not catastrophic, just completely different, and sadly a bit less good without being bad

Oh I fully agree. I have listened to far shittier tracks than any on the Talpa album, but the title of the thread was albums that disappointed you most. I was expecting Talpa to drop another masterpiece. Something again with the medieval theme but maybe with a lot more acid. Swing and a miss.

Mdk

Toi Doi-Psyring Test

I've got that one and I like it. I don't like much in that style, but I like Psyring Test. It's the only music I've heard from him; are you comparing it to other music of his, or is is that just a general comment?

hallucinogen! wtf! you bastard!

Lone Deranger disapointed me as well. Twisted was out of this world when I first heard it and still is now but Lone Deranger was just...

Tbh I don't even know what's wrong with it. Just not a fan at all.

Guest E-Mantra

Pleiadians - Family Of Light

A lot of psytrance albums.

for me this is the best album ever made togheter with cosmology

Bliss- Looney Bin. WTF?

Celtic Cross- Hicksville remastered. Let's put a lot of sounds together and see how it sounds.

Damage- Bad Creationz. I don't like my music to be angry at me.

Couldn't agree more. Talpa wasnt engaging enuf, bliss was just crap, celtic cross had no emotion, and the damage album was aptly titled.

Digital Talk- New Age Surf. Could've been so much better. If they re-made it today I think it would be awesome.

I think the original is amazing. or do you mean re-mastered?

Lone Deranger disapointed me as well. Twisted was out of this world when I first heard it and still is now but Lone Deranger was just...

Tbh I don't even know what's wrong with it. Just not a fan at all.

Thank you! I just listened to it twice to see if my mind was playing tricks on me and nope... it's quite crappy indeed! I think it's mainly that the sounds are just noisy and gross. I actually have a small headache from listening to it. <_<

for me this is the best album ever made togheter with cosmology

This says a lot about your taste then. Cosmology is pretty good, but nowhere near the best. Pleiadians #2 on the other hand is just a noisy jumble of sounds that makes shit music compared to all their early Etnica work and first album.

Thank you! I just listened to it twice to see if my mind was playing tricks on me and nope... it's quite crappy indeed! I think it's mainly that the sounds are just noisy and gross. I actually have a small headache from listening to it. <_<

Strangely I have to agree with that. Its like a burden that all psytrancers have to live with, you have to like simon p and all his works. if you don't then there could be something gravely wrong with your psy EQ/IQ. Except for the sample in demention , this album is a like gaping hole after twisted which was relatively decent, and im only saying the latter to save myself from getting flamed by all the graduates from the posford school of psy.

Furious - Supremacy

Kindzadza - Waves From Inner Space

Kluster - Missing Link

Mandalavandalz - King Of The Bad Trips

Penta - Portuguese Abduction

R.A.M. - Killerbites

Various - No Strings Attached

Various - Psy Stories I, II & III

e. and H.U.V.A. Network - Ephemeris

Filteria - Dayz of our Lives

:mellow:

I know you'll hate me. But i just couldn't connect to this one, though i adore Sky Input and Heliopolis.

To me it's pretty much the other way around :mellow: