Yagya - Rigning

exotic

Who else thinks this has the potential to be the best chill album of the year? :rolleyes:

the atmosphere this guy creates are absolutely gorgeous... cant think of any album released till now which can rival this in any way!!

get it here

Fantastic album, best I have heard from Yagya!

I love his dub techno/"ambient" style, it induces me a set of weird feelings, melancholia, happiness, drowsiness and exhilaration! Wonderful!

The wet theme is also fitting for a spring shower :P!

Deservse some more words, but it's hard for me to convey the feeling into words... maybe it will condense, maybe not!?

If you like this album I recommend you to get P. Laoss - Landscapes & Machines as well! :D

Its great, but I like 'Will I Dream During the Process' more because it has a certain melodic touch that's very interesting - plus, its got beautiful track names, which makes some kind of difference to me.

amazing release, but the best this years! i dont think so! kettel is realeasing an album, shpongle is realeasing an album, i dont think yagya will still be in thhe top, but yes, i really enjoye this album, but i agree, a ilke better his early one!

Not actually heard this yet!

Need to make a list of must gets for my next order. This will probably get on it.

Get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it!!!!

Get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it, get it!!!!

+1 :)

this album is amazing..

did whonders for me this winter,plus its good music for long train,buses drives.

i like it a lot :)

yeah, i love this album...it changes my mood and takes me to new places everytime i listen to it.

i think it's best Yagya has offered.

for being the best this year, well, it's kindda early to say but it would definitely be one the best...

yeah, i love this album...it changes my mood and takes me to new places everytime i listen to it.

i think it's best Yagya has offered.

for being the best this year, well, it's kindda early to say but it would definitely be one the best...

fuck, i listen to it without being mind blowed, maybe i have to go listen to it another time than since you all seems to freak out

fuck, i listen to it without being mind blowed, maybe i have to go listen to it another time than since you all seems to freak out

maybe it's pnly a word issue, but it didn't blow my mind either since it isn't something different from everything i've heard before. however, it's a perfect mix of ambient music with techno beats (something that i don't fancy most of the times, but here it sounds lovely). the ambient soundscapes are so strong that i feel i'm walking in the rain :drama: and suddenly the beat comes in which feels like flying and dancing in the clouds. the build up on some of the tracks are just perfect.

but don't take my words, since i'm a sucker for ambient backgrounds, whether it's ambient music, downtempo, uptempo and here, surprisingly techno!

maybe it's pnly a word issue, but it didn't blow my mind either since it isn't something different from everything i've heard before. however, it's a perfect mix of ambient music with techno beats (something that i don't fancy most of the times, but here it sounds lovely). the ambient soundscapes are so strong that i feel i'm walking in the rain :drama: and suddenly the beat comes in which feels like flying and dancing in the clouds. the build up on some of the tracks are just perfect.

but don't take my words, since i'm a sucker for ambient backgrounds, whether it's ambient music, downtempo, uptempo and here, surprisingly techno!

lol, yes but barry lynn, the sight below, Byetone, Claro Intelecto and i could go for a long time has done some techno beat, i dont know whats the big fuss, maybe cause they dont know anything else, its like when i was young IM was my god, now i know its only one of the good, not the good! ah taste is guided by knowledge, less you know, the more your impress by meanignful thing right?!?

I would rather say a blend of ambient, techno and dub :P but other than that I feel yea' :P