ozen3 (ebay)

bwhale

yes he's known for that, he repeatedly does that.

he just sold a few weeks ago a propably also fake moon tribe - moon child cd for more than 300$

watch out for this rip off

I heard that and decided to test it anyways.... :lol::angry:

the thing is with this user,ozen3 is actually a big shop in israel (a few are spreaded around israel)

selling almost anything,from dvd's vinyls and comic's (back in the day).

this is the thing,people sell used cd's to this shop,and in return get to buy anything from the

shop in the same amount as the cd's,but here is the catch,there is a guy who works for them,cheack out

any used merchant the shop just got.

the rare stuff they put for sell online at ebay,and the non rare stuff goes to the shops

as second hand stuff.

where do i know this from ? well,did a litle investigation a couple of years back with a litle help from

a friend who used to work there.

sorry for your loss,hope my story will go out and reach more people who are thinking of buying from them.

User sold me a fake copy CD.

BTW if others bought something from him and could post an EAC rip log I'd be curious.

It's fake even when looked at visually or you suspected it's fake or tried to take a rip, tested it with EAC and the test showed it's a fake ?

the thing is with this user,ozen3 is actually a big shop in israel (a few are spreaded around israel)

selling almost anything,from dvd's vinyls and comic's (back in the day).

this is the thing,people sell used cd's to this shop,and in return get to buy anything from the

shop in the same amount as the cd's,but here is the catch,there is a guy who works for them,cheack out

any used merchant the shop just got.

the rare stuff they put for sell online at ebay,and the non rare stuff goes to the shops

as second hand stuff.

where do i know this from ? well,did a litle investigation a couple of years back with a litle help from

a friend who used to work there.

sorry for your loss,hope my story will go out and reach more people who are thinking of buying from them.

Let me know if I am wrong: to sum up, this seller selects the rarest items he received through his shop and then he lists them on his ebay store. So, where is the problem here? Isn't the goal of every seller to make profit?

All the rare and oop CD's are usually sold for a higher price than the original price back in the days when they were released... that's because these CD's are rare and oop...

And what is the link between the seller's sale method and fasle CD copies? You speak about his worker who check the items, does he also make false copy of the rarest CD's?

It's fake even when looked at visually or you suspected it's fake or tried to take a rip, tested it with EAC and the test showed it's a fake ?

It would be great if you would explain what is the EAC test, how it works and which informations it gives about the CD.

When I buy rare CD's, I usually just check the number on the CD center ring and the quality of the print for the CD picture and the cover...

Thanks! :)

It would be great if you would explain what is the EAC test, how it works and which informations it gives about the CD.

When I buy rare CD's, I usually just check the number on the CD center ring and the quality of the print for the CD picture and the cover...

Thanks! :)

EAC is an exact CD ripping program, so using it one can easily see if the audio files on 1 disc are the same as those on another disc, provided one has access to both of them.

On the positive side seller refunded me without much hassle when I made a claim for it being a fake.

Did numerous deals with this shop and never encountered any problems. Prices are a bit exagerated from time to time though, but well, if anybody (like me) is willing to pay for that...