Your favorite songs of aphex twin

murphythecat

Aphex Twin ? This is the 3rd thread about him here, 2 in the Other Electronica forum (where it is supposed to be), and one here were it's not supposed.

Each and every of his albums is completely different, so either you like it or not. There's no formula with RDJ

Aphex Twin ? This is the 3rd thread about him here, 2 in the Other Electronica forum (where it is supposed to be), and one here were it's not supposed.

Each and every of his albums is completely different, so either you like it or not. There's no formula with RDJ

not his good albums, his good songs!

I'm self Employed - (analord 06)

w32.Aphex@mm (Analord 09)

VBS.Redolf.V (Analord 11)

Every Day & Laughable Butane Bob - Hangable Auto Bulb

Didgerido

Yellow Calx & to cure a weakling child - Richard D James Album

Polynomial-C - Xylem Tube (easily my fav.)

Xtal (Sel Ambient Works 85-92) - I Spend an entire day in bed hiding under the blankets, listening to this track non-stop after my first serious come down =)

I've never gotten over the fact the recording quality is such shit.

Blue Calx - Selected Ambient works II (cd 2) -

Rhubarb - "" CD 1 - Wisp has a remix of this lying around, it's great.

finally > Jynwey... something... the first track on Drukqs... it's my ringtone.

BTW, it is really stupid that exist the same topic in Other Electronica --> Your favorite songs of aphex twin, cause i cant find any!

you right, but i didnt knew, i wrote my topic, and then i went to see if it was there, and it wasnt, so i post it again here, cause i tough that i had posted it in psy, sorry, my mistake

lol you really care about the forum where i place my topic! lol, cause if i put it on other electronica, no one answer!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because placing your topic in the wrong forum makes this whole place look like a dump ;)