Your favorite songs of aphex twin

murphythecat

I'm not a big fan of Aphex Twin at all, but I really like

. It's got that sweet, simple nostalgia I need in music. And then Rhubarb is nice. If anyone can point out similar tracks by the guy to help me get over the allergy I get when I see the name...

Didn't they make a video where some midgets without faces running around with baseball bats, and a wierd man-like creature comming out of a TV, screaming?? Whats the name of the track? It was on MTV once

Rubber Johnny? I'm sure it's not Come to Daddy, is it?

Favorite tracks, nice and melodic for Otto's liking.

Polynomial-C

Fingerbib

Flim

Alberto Balsam

Avril 14th

Cliffs

Analogue Bubblebath

Acrid Avid Jam Shred

I gots me plenty more favorites, but tis the more chill and melodic side of things...

Rubber Johnny? I'm sure it's not Come to Daddy, is it?

It was made by the same director (Chris Cunningham) who did CtD and Windowlicker etc. It was launched on his homepage around the release of CtD (was also on his hp when DRUQS was out). But its not Come To Daddy, it just has that same scary feel. It's quit disturbing yet cool. Rubber Johnny. The wicked oeginized sounds in this and other tracks is exactly why it was classified as IDM (Intelligent Dance music) and Braindance. It's quit melodic in its realm and almost impossible to dance to, so you where forced to dance with your mind, your brain.

listen to this beautiful track Murph:

For me this is the best track on Druqs, it's very emotional and strong.

and yeah, stop the overactive protest spamming. I for one like to have some organized system in these forum sections.

Even when OffTopic was up and running the General Section was untouched by spam. Respect it won't you?

pe-a-ce

I'm not a big fan of Aphex Twin at all, but I really like

. It's got that sweet, simple nostalgia I need in music. And then Rhubarb is nice. If anyone can point out similar tracks by the guy to help me get over the allergy I get when I see the name...
nostalgia you need, go take a llook at the abbasi brother-something like nostalgia, amazing album!