7 My Diana (5:07)

8 Ah La Salam (4:43)

9 Playing With My Self (5:32)

10 Simply Groovy (4:23)

11 Spooky (5:15)

12 Angels Love (6:00)

13 Sweet Innocent (4:43)

14 Mariana (6:16)

Well this is quite a huge change from Mystica's old music.

Most of the tracks have vocals in them (!), but only small amounts and there is still a decent trance with them. The music is uplifting but very chilled/mellow and most of the vocals are distant whiny female voices. It's actually quite tolerable IMO. I think I'd rather listen to this than completely boring chillout music.

Slightly more interesting tracks than the others IMO: 2, 6, 9, 12.

7/10

I'm not quite sure what the artwork is though... is that a guy or a girl or what?!

What an ugly cover. Oh my God they could have at least picked a beautiful girl. Having a potential guy gives it an awkward feel. I thought oh wow, a pretty mermaid until I looked closer. But moving on.

Sounds like Enigma (new age) meets trance, the trance version of Enigma. Not a terrible idea. I miss Mystica's Psychedelic Goa-Trance work. Their Age Of Innocence album is wonderful.

At least this is upbeat, uplifting, and tries something different, albeit formulaic. I'll pass. For now. Maybe if they're smart enough to put it on MP3 Amazon I'll get it (a decent sounding album for less and) without the crappy cover. Because I generally enjoy uplifting music.

Samples

http://www.saikosounds.com/english/display...ase.asp?id=7766

• 6 months later...

This is a great album.... had it running in the background today and i really catched on. When you get used to the sound it works great.

Definitely an underrated album.. maybe because of the horrible cover and because people expected something like their old stuff.

Best track is Angels violin, so beautiful melodies...