Elve - Infinite Garden

XpandoZ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had this album but somehow it didn't catch me. To me, it sounded boring and cheesy, you know, the garden sounds. Perhaps it was in a wrong musical octave which my brain doesn't like, as probably most of the stuff by Youth, Ishq, The Orb, etc.

I do like the ambient music, but not all of it. I can certainly recommend Loscil - Plume. That's a masterpiece. As Cray3 described it; pure ambient, pure bliss.

Elve - Infinite Garden

Does anyone else like this? I always listen to it when I need to be calmed down and nothing works better than this album. Probably cause it sounds so innocent. I'm looking for more music like this obviously so got any tips? :P

not exactly like it but i used to put maitreya's .74 in the same playlist when dozing off.

I had this album but somehow it didn't catch me. To me, it sounded boring and cheesy, you know, the garden sounds. Perhaps it was in a wrong musical octave which my brain doesn't like, as probably most of the stuff by Youth, Ishq, The Orb, etc.

I do like the ambient music, but not all of it. I can certainly recommend Loscil - Plume. That's a masterpiece. As Cray3 described it; pure ambient, pure bliss.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thanks for the suggestion, ive been listening to it for a day now, and WOW similar to ishq, but at least equally amazing and appreciable!!!

i have this feeling that this shit will became an essantial release, really

Elve - Infinite Garden

Does anyone else like this? I always listen to it when I need to be calmed down and nothing works better than this album. Probably cause it sounds so innocent. I'm looking for more music like this obviously so got any tips? :P

Absolutely loving this album.

From hundreds of albums I've listened through years, if I had a chance to pick five unmatched all-time favourites (on the level of Pleiadians - IFO), Elve - Infinite Garden would be among them.

Flawless ethereal ambient work.

Beyond 10/10.