unreleased track

draeke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45r1LexsDIE...player_embedded

anyone got a clue who the artist may be at least?

sounds melodic.

dj set by inada

video by stryder

since i am interested in knowing it myself i post this here, as it seems stryder didn't post it yet.

Even if unreleased it should be spread the name of a good goa trance artist, I myself always say what I am playing at a party even if i cannot share the music as i received from the artists themselves.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

nope, i got confirmed by inada is a new artist that never released anything, but he would not want to say who he is for some personal issues whatever.

but is just some unknown guy, if anyone has any further idea, write...

nope, i got confirmed by inada is a new artist that never released anything, but he would not want to say who he is for some personal issues whatever.

but is just some unknown guy, if anyone has any further idea, write...

like why would you play the track of someone with whom you have personal issues in a set?? :huh:

like why would you play the track of someone with whom you have personal issues in a set?? :huh:

no he has issues revealing what track is it.

he doesn't want me or stryder to know it, that's all.

he just wants aalllll the attention to himself :wank: :wank: :wank:

who cares about this guy who made this song? certainly not the dj who got his tune!

haha

:(

as long as he doesn't give out any relevant info to the song we'd still be forced to look at him for the song

so go ahead people :drama:

that's the problem, you just didn't quit whining (you are forcing already more than a year now; forcing!!) that you did get to obtain this track (and others) from me

--> at every party I play dj set, I have a small map with unrl songs in it, well, and enough people have seen in it, with names and all, so I gladly spread names arround to promote artists, more than one guy already has got names from new artists from me, why not? : but first, this one doesn't want promo and second

that's all; I'm not deaf, i'm just ignoring you ;)

and what the f...ck do you say that i need attention? I fucking promote for several yaers artists, give at least 4 partiesa year to build up the scene with respectable dj's and artists, no cheep crappy party, i invested lot of savings in thsese projects, for the new guys and their music!!!!, by bringing them to belgium, I contributed for years to the Belgian goa scene, so quit saying bad things about me!!!

I have to justify for nothing tou you dude: don't care if you try an find the name now like this, really don't care: you'll find it probably, well, than afther, have a nice and forfilling life :)

(and yes Draeke, I did same with you about etnica tracks, everybody may know that, but I learned from that :)

I think i kinda quit asking for tracks, well yes, you gave me the names, but this guy didn't quit complaining why i didn't GAVE it

, just like I did with you :), so thx, maybe i know now how it feels, - who knows - like a pain in the ass, so i appoligise in front of the world to you )

any way; every one can think about it what they want, this will be my statement, no further comment

whine as long as you want here........eternity

although ward can be a little bitch if he wants to ( :lol: ), I can confirm him being generous with his music and information about said music. just not to people he doesn't really know or likes.

PS such a shame I missed your set at our party draeke. (I was the first dj, Kaset remember?)

Weird conflicts like this remind me of why I like working with free music and an open source ideology.

i don't disagree with you :) (what i was saying "someone needs to know where the line is drawn, if you ask for more than 1 year always at the same thing, and every time you have to say no, kinda is hard ass imo: and know he is even mobilizing others behind my back to ask for it, got already pm on other psy forum; see what i mean?"): and just to be open here: i'm not the only person who has the track, I already passed it on to another dj, but he is not wining about it all the time to have it, that i have to give it,...any way so i'm not as selfish as some of YOU might think (no names :) )

any way, people who know me in REAL LIFE, know better : thx 4 understanding

I collect since 10 years, and this is the first time someone says (not in these exact worhs, but its in the end the same) I have to give away tracks (not trading, but give it) , such people aren't even worth knowing the track title, end of story...

that's why i was so upset because he start complaining in public about it, while he has no reason too, any way :) let's live on ;)

ok, now that inada stated that he doesn't want and will not reveal the track name we just need to ask artists around and see if they know.

I will mail e-mantra and see if its him, he contacted me sometimes ago to ask about label and i will now ask him about this.

But Ward, what i never did was denying a info. I am sorry you think frozen_dream is not worth even knowing who this artist is. This is not a very good vibe. Even if he harrassed with the word GIVE it to me, you could say back: no i can't give it to you because the artist doesnt want, but the artist is: ... try to contact him. and after this simple info nobody would have ever bothered you again.

If i play a track in a set and i cannot give it out at all (like certain etnicas) i will kindly say so but forward the person to ask etnica themselves (just an example)

thats my point of view.

but yes ward, you understood now how sometimes i felt about people harrassing. but giving out tracks is very different from giving out just infos.

thats my 2 cents

ok....just a question here, i dont really care about the track....

what possible reason is there to NOT let someone know the track name or artist?

unless the dj is the one who made the track, its not his to make that decision....or unless the artist specificaly asked that information to not be released. but no artist would do that, they want everyone to know they made a good track.

i actually think its unfair to the artist to not give credit when its asked for.

in general djs think they are way more important than they actualy are. they dont make the music all they do is spin it. i can load up vdj with 20 gigs of killer tracks and have it play on auto for a week....it would be the best week of music ever...big deal.

ok....just a question here, i dont really care about the track....

what possible reason is there to NOT let someone know the track name or artist?

unless the dj is the one who made the track, its not his to make that decision....or unless the artist specificaly asked that information to not be released. but no artist would do that, they want everyone to know they made a good track.

Obviously it is his choice and in this case he is choosing not to reveal the information. I don't get why you guys cry about it really... you think begging and crying and complaining that he has unreleased tracks that you don't will get you anywhere?

i actually think its unfair to the artist to not give credit when its asked for.

Life isn't fair. (Nor is this really unfair at all, but whatever you wanna think.)

in general djs think they are way more important than they actualy are. they dont make the music all they do is spin it. i can load up vdj with 20 gigs of killer tracks and have it play on auto for a week....it would be the best week of music ever...big deal.

Obviously they are more important than you as they have received some hit tracks that you haven't and you are unable to even find out any infos on their tracks. Maybe if you bow down and kiss their feet they will throw you some morsels. ;)

Obviously it is his choice and in this case he is choosing not to reveal the information. I don't get why you guys cry about it really... you think begging and crying and complaining that he has unreleased tracks that you don't will get you anywhere?

Life isn't fair. (Nor is this really unfair at all, but whatever you wanna think.)

Obviously they are more important than you as they have received some hit tracks that you haven't and you are unable to even find out any infos on their tracks. Maybe if you bow down and kiss their feet they will throw you some morsels. ;)

dude.....what are you going on about?

dont include me in this. if you would have read my post before deciding to reply you would have seen the very first thing i said was i dont care about the track.

im not begging crying or complaining about anything. he doesnt have any tracks i want (lol...unless he knows those tracks from gaian mind i asked about in another post :rolleyes: )

and djs arent important at all....anyone can do it, like i said, the computer can do it all by itself and no one would even notice. i NEVER look to see whos spinning at a party never ever. djs arent good or bad....its all a matter of if they play the style of stuff you like best or not. when i go out to a party....if i see kno-b is spinning that night sure im a little glad, because i know he plays stuff i like, but its not like im gonna go or not go to a party based on the freaking djs...come on.

and as for them recieveing "hit tracks" that no one else has.......ummmm....its not a "hit track" if no one knows what it is.

oh and just to prove my point about djs.....just listen to di or philosomatika....24-7 psy trance...no djs, its all done by computer...its freaking great

dude.....what are you going on about?

dont include me in this. if you would have read my post before deciding to reply you would have seen the very first thing i said was i dont care about the track.

im not begging crying or complaining about anything. he doesnt have any tracks i want (lol...unless he knows those tracks from gaian mind i asked about in another post :rolleyes: )

and djs arent important at all....anyone can do it, like i said, the computer can do it all by itself and no one would even notice. i NEVER look to see whos spinning at a party never ever. djs arent good or bad....its all a matter of if they play the style of stuff you like best or not. when i go out to a party....if i see kno-b is spinning that night sure im a little glad, because i know he plays stuff i like, but its not like im gonna go or not go to a party based on the freaking djs...come on.

and as for them recieveing "hit tracks" that no one else has.......ummmm....its not a "hit track" if no one knows what it is.

oh and just to prove my point about djs.....just listen to di or philosomatika....24-7 psy trance...no djs, its all done by computer...its freaking great

Don't worry about him man. He likes to stir shit on this forum just to get people's attention....anything for a little controversy to get people going...

So far he's walked the fine line, but one of these days he'll hopefully either learn how to be little more considerate or cross the line and get himself banned.

Don't worry about him man. He likes to stir shit on this forum just to get people's attention....anything for a little controversy to get people going...

So far he's walked the fine line, but one of these days he'll hopefully either learn how to be little more considerate or cross the line and get himself banned.

lol...youre right. been away so long i dont know whos who, thnx for the heads up.

Well this is a lot of bullshit for not much. And worse, it's not unexpected. Anyway.

AM I reading right? Are we discussing in order to make Inada confess the name of a track?

Héééoooooh wake up!!! The unreleased craze & hide & seek is over guys!!!

If someone would be kind enough to put back this video (private now) I might try to identify the track too.

Oh, and bwhale, maybe it's wise not to interfere here anymore.

Maybe it's time to realize that dicks bitching 24/7 behind their keyboards are frustrated morrons.

Imo you should go ahead and try to do something useful out of your fingers, not just venom and shit.

I shouldn't be expressing a personal opinion, but I think I'm also expressing everyone's opinion, so here we go.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

what a fuzz for nothing.

just talked with draeke, well partly I get his point, so i'm not the fully egoistic bastard that ya're all laughing about (so I heard ;) )

partly frozen dream should get my point too: it was never about not wanting me to share music, it was about, search yourself for one time yourself to new music and artists, the net is crawling with them: it takes more than to make dj sets and make graphics to let goa live, spreading is a full package to me; but it's as we can say, a matter of perception, so this is mine.

so, here it is :) and have fun + book the guy will ya!!!!!! http://www.myspace.com/1987anovastyle

...and if you make a bit of'n effort, you can find all his tracks free to download, so now children, put out your hands and start playing!!!!! and for all who judged me: think and maybe you know there is more into the story than posted here by some ;), it was never an unrl song, and I never stated that, so :), just make a little effort and the best promo is really, search yourself too a bit.

judge and thy shall be judged thyself: because it was on the net already for years: funny, isn't it?

full youtube song: