Organic Vision Request

Hello. I´ve just heard only 50 copies where made of Organic Vision Vol: 1 )=

I live in Sweden and I can pay 60 dollars for a MP3 CD via Paypal to you if you can.

I´ve heard the samples and I´m a big fan of Artifact303 and E-Mantra.

My brother can transfer over the money to your account and then you can send me a copy PLEASE??

I will cry if im not get a copy :unsure:

More will be printed soon... keep your 60 dollars, wait some weeks, and you will have it MUCH cheaper :)

It's strange Aneobis, how do U know that??

It's so funny when people who have nothing to do with a certain label make assumptions about something like that.

And ...by the way... U're wrong! There will not be printed anymore.

Peace! :)

In each case I think there should be a possibility to get more people listening to this great music, dear friend! I bought a copy too but I don't understand why only 50 people on earth can get the permission to enjoy this wonderful music...at least provide it for free in lower quality on a website, for example, or yes, reprint it! :) Like this you'll get maximum support from the Newschool massive, globally! Hehe! :)

Most definitely, how restricting distribution so much is good for the artists involved I do not understand... What will prolly happen is that someone will rip it to mp3 and put it somewhere for download, if there's no easy way of getting it...

In each case I think there should be a possibility to get more people listening to this great music, dear friend! I bought a copy too but I don't understand why only 50 people on earth can get the permission to enjoy this wonderful music...at least provide it for free in lower quality on a website, for example, or yes, reprint it! :) Like this you'll get maximum support from the Newschool massive, globally! Hehe! :)

Most definitely, how restricting distribution so much is good for the artists involved I do not understand... What will prolly happen is that someone will rip it to mp3 and put it somewhere for download, if there's no easy way of getting it...

maybe you should also try and understand the label on this? try to explain to you all :)

moonquest was founded and wanted to try something out: and were a bit afraid of the lack of succes they might have had: Vlad really didn't believe the compilation would sell; in Roumania they are not that much of CD buyers, so he was surprised he sold almost all CD on the party here in Belgium! it was really a bit of a jumping in the dark ;) like riding a bike for the first times, everybody doesn't really exactally know what to expect: and we all react different on same situations?!

so maybe you understand if you live in a country where almost no one has money for or doesn't want to buy a CD...any way: we thought "small moves" not to big risk firt time

don't be afraid, the next albums and compilations will be pressed on CD and in bigger quantity! and don't forget; moonquest is not the only label who has ever done this; more labels have printed some really good CD in minor quantities: what ever the reasons where ;)and relize: you never know what the future brings!

so there is no need to complain: and who knows what the future brings, but it were the first small steps of the label in the world; :) hihi

altough we (moonquest: Vlad and I) appreciate a lot people really like this compilation! that means we might be on the right way! so thanks for the feedback guys! we love goa, you love goa: no more we need :)

goa still grows, but it takes time: and don't forget we all are different and so we all take a different appraoch to making it grow :)

all the best: you will here more of us soon!

lol I'm not moaning mate, as a fan of artifact303 I was looking forward to it, hope these tunes end up in his album!

Groove,

BSF

i know: but you, on forums there are only words: hard to pronounce something without fysical being there to talk to eachoter, sometimes things really are wrong interpretated; i'm sure you were not moaning, just wanted to explain our point to, like you did

i'm sure future looks bright ;)

thx 4 support

These days it isn't unusual to see lossless rips of new CDs online within a few days of the release. It'll probably happen here... it is kind of inevitable given the high demand and finite supply.

HH: Have you guys thought about signing up with Cytopia to sell the tracks online?

• 1 month later...