new track 3 minutes sample

Cosmo Circle

• 2 weeks later...

You haven't quit!

I'm diggin' the new material, take care and hope to hear more news in the future!

yes i did quit, its was true...

about a year ago, i dicide to not continue making trance... i felt there was no point, making music has you dont archieve the goal wich makes you wast your time doing it, at the time i didnt realise that i was nothing more than, passing through a depressive state, that i recovered later...

i know that some people may think this acts were immature... or not responsible from me, but one of the reasons that keeps me making trance now

is that during many months since the notice cames up, i receive alot of emails week after week, from people trying to make me dont quit...

never realise that so much people ear my music from some diferent nations, i received emails from Macedonia, germany, belgium and even israel... it was realy incredible

and speacialy my close friends, and some producers/dj´s wich i owe to thouse people the support they gived to me.

then some offers came up, bookings and label invitations... and today i am again producing trance

this was what happen