Bay Area Raves

djsuisav

I'm from Sonoma, ca and i used to rave tons in HS ( 2000-2005) their used to be tons of raves in San Francisco now there aren't any! why is this? what the fuck happened to all the psy and goa its like it went into hiding while all the shitty ass house is playing everytwhere.. i wanna start a production company for PSY and only for ppl who love PSY.... and does anyone knw any good fucking websites to knw when local raves are happening?

-DJ Suisav

San fran and socal is the biggest hub for psytrance in the U.S. There are so many parties every weekend.

I don't think we call ourselves ravers though...

Stick with ravelinks.com, they like glowsticks over there.

then what do u call urself? if its a dance/party/festival and they are playing hard electronic.. thats called a rave! what else would it be?

I visited SF for a weekend and didn't manage to find anything other than a burner party to attend... and that was all decidedly non-psytrance (actually, the DJs were some of the worst I've ever heard--but the live acts were interesting at least).

Here's an idea: check the North America section on Isratrance. It is far more active than this room.