For your Joy! :-)

As I already told you I think the track is pure gold :D...the drive, the flow, the feeling, the sudden soundscape change from modern to oldschool goa,... this one is a real storyteller! :)

Keep it up! Wooo!

I`m happy to hear that you can hear the story which I wanted to tell with this track... To tell a story was my first goal as I had produced it :)

Hello at all! We Germans would now also do such great Oldschool / Newschool Partys like you Belgians! ;) So we are starting slowly to set up some German Partys for our Gengre. I want also be an part on this revolution in Germany and so I have decided to confirm my first Live Gig in Germany... I hope that the very first Gig will be this Year in Belgium on a Suntrip Party but this is not confirmed until now... But maybe you would visit us in Germany my Belgian Friends? :) Here you have the Details:

SUNDANCE OLD SCHOOL PARTY

Winterberg / NRW / GERMANY / Germany NEW UPDATE

Indoor: Sa, 20. Feb. 10, 22:00h - So, 21. Feb. 10, 12:00h

Party Details

Live NEW AGE HIPPIES (Liquid-Crystal-Music) Germany

~NEW AGE HIPPIES~ stands for Psychedelic Trance with progressive and technoid influences, on the other hand, our B-Side-Project ~SMOOTH~ is absolutely 100 percent addicted to Progressive Trance and Progressive House or whatever you would call it, but in fact always progressive and absolutely right when the speech comes to sound for your sunday-noon-afterhour (we recommend that sound even for making love ;-).

EPHEDRA (Tranceforce Prod.) Belgium

my name is Alex Cohen dj/ producer from brussels i discovered electronic music in 1998 when I was 12 years old . I first started to play progressive trance for my own pleasure , after 2 years training with the decks I started playing techno and electro and at the age of 15 I played at my first party . After playing techno in different student parties during 2 years I discovered the psytrance/goa trance scene when i was in a festival in Gent (rhakti dei) in 2002. Since then I'm realy infected by this music . I started to play oldskool and other melodic stuff and I started to play at small parties . In 2004 I started to produce my own music ; now if I had to describe my style I would say that it is a kind of morning psytrance with lot of oldskool influences . In the late 2006 I started the party organisation "goa madness" with three other friends .i've already played next to artist like: Radical distortion , Khetzal, Merrow ,vibe tribe , liquid sun ,trashlords, ..... i'm now also happy to know that i'm a part of the tranceforce-prod label

EPSILON (Epsilon Prod.) Greece

New Liveact from Greece.With wonderfull sound......more infos soon

COSMIC SILENCE (Suntrip Records) Germany

Cosmic Silence is a Melodical Psytrance solo project developed since 2006 by Michael Nadj.

This project tries to go new ways in this big Psytrance Universe. It is to be demonstrated that music is alive. Every organism changes with time. It grows up and develops, until it reaches its end. Exactly the same tries this project: Cosmic Silence tries to the songs alive. The songs constantly evolves by slowly developing emlodies and grow until they reach their end.

Outstanding feature of the songs is that the melodies never repeat themselves, they only continue to develop. The listener gets entertained again and again. He can discover how the songs will be fulfilled with life, how they will grow and develop, exactly like an organism. Thereby he will eb sent into psychedelic stories which take place in his consciousness. Each song is an alive being and has a story.

DJs YANA (New Age Hippies) Germany

DAREK (Tranceforce Prod) Germany

More come

Deco WILL BE WONDERFULL......... ; ))) Stay Tuned

Location Die Grube

Winterberg Westfalen

Infos 100% OLD SCHOOL PARTY:::::::::::: NO DARK,FULL ON AND AND AND:::::::::::::

OLDSCHOOL DJS KÖNNEN SICH GERN MELDEN

EBENSO ANDERE KÜNSTLER / INNEN (CHAI;CHILL;...........)

****************** LEUTE BITTE LEST DAS LINE UP *********************

DAS IST EINE OLD SCHOOL PARTY.JEDER DER DARKPSY,FULL ON,PROGGI,ODER SONST.HÖREN WILL.WIRD AN DEM WE AUF DIESER PARTY KEIN GLÜCK HABEN:

FOR FREAKS PARTY ; ))

Organizer TRANCEFORCE PRODUCTION

Record your set! :)

I really enjoy the track, dreamy is very good, you have a solid style of morning goa trance :) I miss those soft simple square synths.

Some criticism: Everything is stellar up until the new section beginning around 2:41 of this extract, it takes an aggressive turn, but then again you might take it somewhere awesome, I can't judge from just the extract (unless I hear the full track :) ), the goa melody you introduce brings the trance down a little bit and I'd like to hear the dreaminess continue, and stay in the clouds.. But like any feedback, this is just my opinion and you should do what you most strongly feel. Your morning style is a great blend of psytrance and melodic goa. Have you thought of expiramenting with really smooth side-chaining to get further away from the typical VB-1 full on bassline sound?

Keep it up Michael, congratulations on the gig!

I really enjoy the track, dreamy is very good, you have a solid style of morning goa trance :) I miss those soft simple square synths.

Some criticism: Everything is stellar up until the new section beginning around 2:41 of this extract, it takes an aggressive turn, but then again you might take it somewhere awesome, I can't judge from just the extract (unless I hear the full track :) ), the goa melody you introduce brings the trance down a little bit and I'd like to hear the dreaminess continue, and stay in the clouds.. But like any feedback, this is just my opinion and you should do what you most strongly feel. Your morning style is a great blend of psytrance and melodic goa. Have you thought of expiramenting with really smooth side-chaining to get further away from the typical VB-1 full on bassline sound?

The track will develop from dreamy sound to very deep psychedelic Israelian Oldschool Style... I like this growing in tracks and all this changing Melodies -> MUSIC is ALIVE :) Yes I use Sidechaining for my Bassline but VB1 I dont use... I like this Bassline but I build up mostly a new Bassline for every new track and experimenting on it, so it will not stay in this way. Every track another Bassline... :)

What I had forgotten to tell, I think my whole Live Act will be filmed for me. Because I plan to record every live act in the whole time if possible, maybe I will also record the

whole live act as audio set for downloading it for free, for all the people who wants it and support me :) Just some ideas by me... dont know who big the request it would be for such videos or live sets as audio file? If you want it than I will do it ;)

Hello at all! We Germans would now also do such great Oldschool / Newschool Partys like you Belgians! ;) So we are starting slowly to set up some German Partys for our Gengre. I want also be an part on this revolution in Germany and so I have decided to confirm my first Live Gig in Germany... I hope that the very first Gig will be this Year in Belgium on a Suntrip Party but this is not confirmed until now... But maybe you would visit us in Germany my Belgian Friends? :) Here you have the Details:

Sounds nice. I think, i will be there. :lol:;)

Yes you are right and Aenobis is also playing there Dudes!!!!! We need more belgium people!!!!!! Hope to see you all :clapping:

I love this track, dreamy and floaty, very morning goa in spirit, very trance-like in parts; love the progression, look forward to the rest of it. What are you planning on doing after 2:40, seems like it goes a bit more aggro (which I'd love to, personally). Pity Myspace's shit compression though, clouds the original sound.

Good luck on your first gig!

I love this track, dreamy and floaty, very morning goa in spirit, very trance-like in parts; love the progression, look forward to the rest of it. What are you planning on doing after 2:40, seems like it goes a bit more aggro (which I'd love to, personally). Pity Myspace's shit compression though, clouds the original sound.

Good luck on your first gig!

Nice to hear ;) You are right, the track is envolving to more progressive and deep psychedelic Israelian Oldschool :ph34r: