Easily Embarrassed

CE_Gregqc

Almost looks as if no-one here has even heard of these guys... How surprising...

They have 2 EPs and an album out and its all quality.

Their music consists of cheap shitty synth sounds pieced together to create the coolest psychedelic music I've heard in a long time. Trippy as hell, and some of their tunes are the closest thing to Shpongle I've heard from an artist other than Posford.

But yeah, check them out if you can. Their stuff might be a little difficult to get hold of (theres a few tunes on youtube), but yeah...

Almost looks as if no-one here has even heard of these guys... How surprising...

Their music consists of cheap shitty synth sounds pieced together to create the coolest psychedelic music I've heard in a long time. Trippy as hell, and some of their tunes are the closest thing to Shpongle I've heard from an artist other than Posford.

But yeah, check them out if you can. Their stuff might be a little difficult to get hold of (theres a few tunes on youtube), but yeah...

Really??? its good yes, but i dont know about the closest of shpongle, ill rather put FSOL then easily embarrased. But i admit, its something to take a look at, it reminded me of shulman the way of transition, But ive been listening to only idyllic life, i just listen to it, and i find some cheesyness into some songs, but yes, it does not matter because of the way he manage to put his pieces together, its highly recommended

ps. where did you find this band, where do you usuallly find your new music

AND theres tons of music that no one talks about here

just to name a few in 2008 well not a few, my best of 2008 but still no one talk about those artist, and its kinda frustrating, since i respect them more than a lot of crap of top 2008, but hey, as everyone tell me here, taste is taste, but anyone who wouldnt at least like easilly embarassed i found them retarded

barry lynn

Anders liar

abbasi braothers

subheim

library tapes

Balmorhea

bitcrush

blackfilm

Christopher Bissonnette

Hecq

The Sight Below

Ólafur Arnalds

Fjordne

Funckarma

I had listen to it only once, and i didnt trip, but i listen to it again, and yes, its definitly something really nice, in my top 20 of the year for sure!

and i must have listen to 200 2008 albums, and this is an highlights, with some dub elements, wow, its my thirs time now, and i like it a little bit more. thanks!

and hey, where do you find your music?? on headphone commutes? the siilent ballet? metacritics? gothtronic? igloomagazine????

I think last.fm was the one that introduced me to their music. There you can listen to all their songs!

As far as I can tell, the album is actually a very nice synth composition, I always liked that.

The second EP, can be downloaded from the Cardamar website - where I also bought Idyllic Life. Should be in my mailbox in a few days :) .

I think last.fm was the one that introduced me to their music. There you can listen to all their songs!

As far as I can tell, the album is actually a very nice synth composition, I always liked that.

The second EP, can be downloaded from the Cardamar website - where I also bought Idyllic Life. Should be in my mailbox in a few days :) .

I too just purchased this album. It is truly an amazing album. Especially tracks "Phenomenon" and "Mental Anguish". :D

it will be interesting to hear any new Easily Embarrassed stuff when it comes out because when they recorded Idyllic Life there was 3 members in the band, and after it was released one of them left the band to go it alone a la roger waters, he now makes music under the name Void Pointer which sounds ok but the jury is still out on whether or not he was the one who wrote most of the good stuff on idyllic life.

There you have it - we finally get an interesting synthy chill album and then one of the guys leaves!? :P When will the people learn to come along- peace and love! :wub:

Anyway, I'm not serious :). listening now to Mental anguish. Very nice.

Looks like this'll be the first album I'll write a review to. Hehe.

shpongle and entheogenic mention not out of place, though interpret with care

I'd rather mention Ott in the context ... I hear some of that pirate dub in the samples ... and I'm allergic against that...

but there are also good sounds :)

Seeing as it was voted number 11 on the list of top 2008 releases here it doesn't really look as if no-one has heard of them :ph34r: